Dolce and Gabbana honour Naomi CampbellSeptember 23rd, 2010 - 1:06 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 23 (IANS) Supermodel Naomi Campbell received D&G honour by the Italian designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana at their 25th anniversary.
The Italian designers held a party for the supermodel at the Dolce & Gabbana flagship store in London.
“Besides being one of our favourite models, Naomi is also a great friend and a special woman,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Dolce and Gabbana as saying.
“What matters to us, and what we would like to celebrate, are the private moments we shared and that allowed us to know her generosity, her funny jokes and being always ready to help those who needed it.”
The party also raised money for flood victims in Pakistan. The proceeds will go to flood victims through Naomi’s Fashion For Relief charity and she said she aims to raise as much money as she can.
“I think not just of this disaster but all the ones over the last three years,” said Campbell.
- Monica Bellucci, new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up - Feb 18, 2012
- Naomi Campbell celebrates 25-year career at Dolce and Gabbanab bash - Sep 23, 2010
- Campbell to receive charity honour - Sep 16, 2011
- Dolce & Gabbana design suits for soccer team - Jul 30, 2010
- Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss no more friends? - Sep 26, 2010
- Domenico Dolce, Stefano Gabbana gush over Justin Bieber's style - Apr 12, 2011
- Campbell may showcase denim collection in Milan - Jun 21, 2011
- Dolce & Gabbana to sue jewellery retailer - Mar 31, 2012
- D&G bosses accused of tax fraud - Nov 22, 2010
- Big names walk the ramp for Naomi Campbell's Haiti "Fashion for Relief" - Feb 14, 2010
- Campbell rejects 'supermodel' title - Feb 08, 2012
- Madonna designs D&G sunglasses - Mar 16, 2010
- Domenico Dolce floored by Scarlett's beauty - Mar 03, 2009
- Campbell would've loved to be sprinter - Aug 11, 2012
- Naomi Campbell could be new face of D&G - Sep 21, 2008
Tags: 25th anniversary, charity, disaster, dolce and gabbana, dolce gabbana, fashion for relief, flagship store, flood victims, funny jokes, generosity, honour, italian designers, london, models, much money, naomi campbell, pakistan, private moments, proceeds, supermodel naomi campbell