Doing nothing, and loving it: Shah Rukh (Movie Snippets)June 30th, 2011 - 8:40 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 30 (IANS) He is one of the busiest stars in Bollywood, so no wonder Shah Rukh Khan loves it when he does “nothing”!
“In the mode of doing nothing. sometimes listless…aimless…workless makes it the most satisfying experience of the day,” Shah Rukh posted on his Twitter page.
“There is an Urdu line…jo kuch nahi karte woh kamaal karte hain (Those who don’t do anything do wonders)…in London doing awesomely nothing,” he added.
The actor has been busy shooting the last bits of his mega-budget home production “RA.One”, and last week, he enthralled Bollywood fans in Toronto with his presence at the three-day International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Weekend and Awards.
Arshad gets bike thrills!
Comic actor Arshad Warsi, who is riding high on the popularity of his recently released “Double Dhamaal”, set out for a bike ride around Toronto, and got a new high.
“rode a Harley in the beautiful country side of Toronto n for the first time in my life i rode a bike at the speed of 170kph,” Arshad posted on his Twitter page.
The actor was in Toronto last week to attend the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Weekend, where the world premiere of “Double Dhamaal” was also held.
Katrina will prove her critics wrong: Imran
Actor Imran Khan is not just smitten by the beauty of Katrina Kaif, but by her hardwork and dedication too, after working with her in “Mere Brother Ki Dulhan”.
“I think this film will do very good things for her. We have often heard that she is just a pretty face and she can’t act. But with this film, Katrina is going to prove all of them wrong,” Imran told IANS.
“Mere Brother Ki Dulhan” is a romantic comedy from the Yash Raj Films stable, and Imran says he enjoyed working on it.
“It was fun working with Katrina. I was very impressed with her. She is an incredibly hard working girl. For someone who hasn’t known the language (Hindi), the way she has worked on that and the way she delivers her dialogues now is incredible,” Imran said.
- Katrina to go on stage for 'Mere Brother...' gigs - Jun 28, 2011
- There're no camps in Bollywood: Katrina Kaif (Interview) - Aug 15, 2011
- Katrina inspired by Imran to turn producer - Aug 11, 2011
- Can't I expect little respect, asks Katrina - Aug 12, 2011
- Bhardwaj's creativity, hard work wows Imran Khan - Apr 09, 2012
- Even for biggest of stars, every film counts: Imran Khan (Interview) - Aug 16, 2011
- Katrina slaps Imran 16 times! - Aug 10, 2011
- Katrina visits Chisti shrine in Fatehpur Sikri - Sep 05, 2011
- Ali Zafar turns guitar teacher for Katrina Kaif - Aug 10, 2011
- 'Double Dhamaal' world premiere to be held at IIFA - May 20, 2011
- Imran's stylish tribute to three Khans (With Images) - Jul 22, 2011
- Sanjay, Arshad, Riteish return to create 'Double Dhamaal' (IANS Preview) - Jun 20, 2011
- All the best Ali, says KJo (Movie Snippets) - Sep 06, 2011
- Imran dances to 'Sheila' on KBC - Sep 06, 2011
- Rajat Kapoor to host national awards (Movie Snippets) - Sep 08, 2011
Tags: arshad warsi, beautiful country, bike ride, bollywood, comic actor, dulhan, film academy, hardwork, indian film, katrina kaif, nahi, New Delhi, pretty face, romantic comedy, shah rukh khan, snippets, time in my life, working girl, world premiere, yash raj films