Doherty’s den may turn into a crack asylum after Amy Winehouse inviteNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:16 am ICT by admin
Pete and Amy got friendly before he checked into to rehab in August, reports The Sun.
The ‘Rehab’ singer and her hubby recently turned up at Doherty’s country pad to film him in action doing an Xfm interview.
Meanwhile, both Winehouse and Doherty were recently slammed by Status Quo star, Francis Rossi, for sending the wrong message to impressionable young fans.
The veteran musician was incensed that Winehouse has been crowned Woman Of The Year by Mojo magazine.
He also added that Doherty was too old for his “angry young man” antics to convince anyone. (ANI)
- Pete Doherty haunted by Amy Winehouse's ghost - Nov 15, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse haunting Pete Doherty! - Nov 16, 2011
- Winehouse's flirting angers her husband - Apr 29, 2010
- Pete Doherty voted worst celebrity neighbour - Feb 09, 2010
- Doherty to auction Winehouse painting - May 06, 2012
- Amy Winehouse "happy without Blake Fielder-Civil" - Nov 28, 2009
- Winehouse 'plans to move ex-hubby into multi-million pound pad' - Apr 19, 2010
- Doherty in rehab, again - Jun 27, 2012
- Amy Winehouse to wed next month? - Apr 26, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Amy Winehouse spotted with new man - Jun 02, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
Tags: amy winehouse, angry young man, antics, asylum, babyshambles, doherty, francis rossi, hubby, incensed, mojo magazine, pad, rehab, road to recovery, status quo, veteran musician, woman of the year, xfm