Doherty nearly had his arm amputated due to infectionApril 10th, 2009 - 5:32 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 10 (ANI): ‘Babyshambles’ frontman Pete Doherty nearly lost his arm after contracting an infection in the limb last year.
He has revealed that he had to cancel a number of concerts last December, after being hospitalised with an arm injury.
While not much was divulged about his condition at the time, Doherty has now spoken out about the drastic surgery he had to undergo.
“It was an infection. The doctor said one more day and I’d have needed it off. I’m fine now, but it was really bad for a few days,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying. (ANI)
- Pete Doherty voted worst celebrity neighbour - Feb 09, 2010
- Pete Doherty haunted by Amy Winehouse's ghost - Nov 15, 2011
- Pete Doherty denies cocaine charge - Feb 03, 2011
- Pete Doherty cancels London gigs following arm injury - Dec 23, 2008
- Drunk Pete Doherty 'arrested in Germany' - Dec 08, 2009
- Doherty vows to work on Libertines reunion, solo career, and Babyshambles - Jul 03, 2009
- John Mayer recovering after throat surgery - Oct 24, 2011
- When Pete Doherty's heart stopped - Nov 25, 2009
- Streep undergoes hand surgery - Aug 07, 2012
- Pete Doherty, Roger Daltrey join hands for charity gig - Jan 13, 2009
- Kate destroyed all my stuff after split, says Doherty - Feb 17, 2012
- Adriano to have surgery on left foot - Apr 07, 2012
- Doherty's blood portrait on sale - Feb 20, 2011
- Spurs defender Kaboul sidelined for four months - Aug 31, 2012
- Doherty confirms The Libertines reunion in 2010 - Aug 21, 2009