Doherty in rehab, againJune 27th, 2012 - 5:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 27 (IANS) Singer Pete Doherty has checked into a rehab in Thailand to get rid off his addition to cocaine and heroine.
“Peter has left the building, well not quite, more the country, on his way to rehab in Thailand,” a statement on the singer’s official website read Wednesday, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“He left Heathrow (London) last night and will have arrived in Thailand this morning. We wish him well. He has plans to continue working on his new songs for the album which is eagerly awaited,” the statement added.
The singer has been battling drug addiction for a long time. He has been to rehab numerous times. He checked into a clinic in Thailand in 2003, later in north London’s Southgate area in 2006 and Clouds House rehab in Wiltshire in 2007.
- Kate destroyed all my stuff after split, says Doherty - Feb 17, 2012
- Sarah is ideal for Amy charity: Mitch Winehouse - Oct 25, 2011
- Cheryl Cole visits Harding in rehab - Nov 03, 2011
- Pete Doherty denies cocaine charge - Feb 03, 2011
- Winehouse haunting Pete Doherty! - Nov 16, 2011
- Harding checks into rehab - Oct 13, 2011
- Pete Doherty accused of supplying drugs that killed Robin Whitehead - Mar 22, 2010
- Pete Doherty released from jail - Jul 07, 2011
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Doherty to pen novel on troubled life - Apr 17, 2012
- Pete Doherty praises British penal system - Mar 20, 2010
- Lil Wayne itching for drugs - Oct 20, 2011
- Winehouse donates clothes to charity - Mar 09, 2011
- Pete Doherty haunted by Amy Winehouse's ghost - Nov 15, 2011
- Sheen is a different guy now, says brother - Aug 20, 2011