Dog inspires Adele to turn veggieJuly 6th, 2011 - 2:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 6 (IANS) Singer Adele has been inspired by her pet dog Louis to become a vegetarian.
“I’m trying to be veggie. For what I want to do next year I have to be really healthy and stuff like that,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“I can find another way of getting all the stuff out of meat you need. I hate that tofu stuff though. Whenever I’m about to eat meat I always see my little dog’s eyes,” added the singer know for the hit “Set Fire to the Rain”.
- Fergie struggles with diet discipline - Jun 15, 2011
- Jessie J hates junk food - Jul 25, 2012
- Mendes doesn't mind eating carbohydrates - Aug 12, 2011
- Clarkson wants to punch Adele - Oct 23, 2011
- Spears a fitness freak - Jan 03, 2012
- Adele thrilled with pregnancy - Jul 18, 2012
- Bullock's baby son flirts - Dec 21, 2011
- Hilary Duff regrets her teenage years - Oct 24, 2010
- Nicola Roberts's weight woes - Nov 30, 2011
- Katy B not confident about award win - Aug 29, 2011
- British music scene is amazing: Joe Jonas - Oct 18, 2011
- Osbourne hires nanny for dogs - Dec 14, 2011
- Jessie J an inspiration for Britons, says Picton - Jul 28, 2012
- Angelina Jolie loves red meat - Aug 29, 2010
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011