Does No One Want Tareq And Michaele Salahi’s Autographs?October 8th, 2010 - 7:56 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Publicity hungry couple and reality stars Michaele and Tareq Salahi have found themselves in a rather embarrassing situation as their autographed photos have not sold. The couple had apparently put up 200 autographed photos of themselves for sale online and only 2 of them were sold. A rep of the couple said that they might put it up as wallpapers.
The couple have ensured that they cash in till the last drop their 15 minutes of fame after they gatecrashed into the White House dinner last year. Michaele Salahi auctioned off the sari that she wore at the dinner for a whopping $7000 according to some reports. The 45 year old reality star will also appear on the Playboy magazine later this year according to some insiders. She recently shot photos of herself in a bikini that became a rage on the web after there were rumors that she is anorexic. She admitted that she is open to the idea of botox and other appearance enhancing treatments but denied having any eating disorder. Michaele Salahi also has action figures of herself in her gatecrash wear (red sari) which retail for $39.95. The autographed photos that are in the news were put at $100 each but after they failed to sell, the website reduced the price to $50.
Michaele and Tareq Salahi appear on the reality show ‘Real Housewives of DC’ where they are usually at odds with the rest of the cast. The couple also suffered recently the loss of Dirgham Salahi, Tareq Salahi’s father. Michaele Salahi requested the media to give her family privacy at this difficult time.
- Tareq Salahi's Dad Passes Away - Oct 08, 2010
- White House 'gatecrashers' to release Barbie doll, Halloween gear - Aug 10, 2010
- Manmohan dinner crashers top Time's '10 Memorable State-Dinner Moments' - Jan 19, 2011
- White House gatecrasher to auction red sari - Aug 05, 2010
- Michaele and Tareq Salahi gatecrash into Obama's state dinner - Nov 26, 2009
- White House gatecrasher says Whoppi Goldberg didn't hit her - Aug 06, 2010
- Gatecrashing Salahis did so at other presidential functions too! - Nov 27, 2009
- Michaele Salahi gifted a Bentley by Neal Schon - Oct 24, 2011
- Michaele Salahi's "The View" Experience 'Degrading And Demeaning,' Says Lawyer - Aug 06, 2010
- White House gatecrashers cashing in on 'Real Housewives' fame - Aug 09, 2010
- State Dinner crashers Salahi's are shopping for TV interviews - Nov 29, 2009
- White House gatecrasher Michaele Salahi has Multiple Sclerosis - Sep 16, 2010
- Michaele Salahi to release her single - 'Bump It' - May 11, 2011
- 'Real Housewife' star and White House crasher Salahi denies anorexia claims - Aug 17, 2010
- Apologetic Secret Service 'red-faced' after Salahis White House dinner gatecrash - Nov 28, 2009
Tags: 15 minutes, action figures, appearance, autographed photos, autographs, bikini, botox, eating disorder, fame, family privacy, insiders, odds, playboy magazine, publicity, rage, real housewives, sari, tareq salahi, wallpapers, white house