Does MJ’s son - Prince Jackson I suffer from vitiligo?July 2nd, 2010 - 9:41 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Hawaii, July 2 (THAINDIAN NEWS) There are speculations that the late King of Pop Michael Jackson’s son – Prince Jackson I might have the skin disease vitiligo. Michael’s children were vacationing in Hawaii and they were spotted on the beach, enjoying swimming. According to NY Daily News, there were some white patches underneath Prince Michael Jackson I’s arms, which set off the speculation that he suffers from vitiligo.
Prince’s father – Michael Jackson also used to suffer from the same disease and it ought to be mentioned that his skin became whiter, as he aged. At the time of his death he was totally white and when the autopsy was performed on his dead body, then it was finally confirmed that he was suffering from vitiligo. Even though the fact had been reported in the past, but there was no official confirmation about it.
And now people are saying that Michael Jackson is indeed the biological father of Prince. There had been a lot of hue and cry in the media, when Prince’s mother had claimed that she was artificially impregnated.
“Getting vitiligo because a parent has it could happen. But it’s not necessarily a direct correlation,” according to Dr. Doris Day who is an attending dermatologist at the Lenox Hill Hospital.
- Michael Jackson's son - Prince Michael I might have vitiligo - Jul 02, 2010
- Michael Jackson's Son Rumored To Have Vitiligo, His Dad's Skin Condition - Jul 02, 2010
- Prince Jackson Reportedly Has Vitiligo Like His Late Father - Jul 02, 2010
- Kenyan man gets 'second life' after Delhi treatment - Jul 19, 2012
- MJ's eldest son inherits father's rare skin condition - Nov 18, 2009
- Eye colour linked to severity of skin conditions - May 07, 2012
- Numerous skin whitening cream tubes found at Michael Jackson's house - Mar 29, 2010
- Dr. Arnold Klein confirms Michael Jackson's secret boyfriend's claims - May 03, 2010
- MJ 'feared he had heart disease, cancer and brain tumour' - Aug 22, 2010
- Michael's Kids Not His:Is There Any Truth In It? - Jul 01, 2009
- Conrad Murray Trial: Photos of dead Michael Jackson shown to court - Oct 12, 2011
- Vitiligo sufferers 'may have natural skin cancer protection' - Apr 22, 2010
- Michael Jackson's Autopsy Reports Reveal New Facts About Him - Feb 10, 2010
- Skin whitening cream found in Jackson's home - Mar 29, 2010
- Judge wants to review Michael Jackson medical records - Mar 23, 2011
Tags: autopsy, biological father, confirmation, dermatologist, direct correlation, doris day, hue and cry, king of pop, lenox hill hospital, michael jackson, mj, patches, pop michael jackson, prince michael jackson, skin disease, speculation, speculations, vacationing in hawaii, vitiligo