Does Brad Pitt secretly lust for ex-wife Jennifer Aniston?February 9th, 2009 - 12:51 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Feb 09 (ANI): Brad Pitt may still have feelings for ex-wife Jennifer Aniston, according to a pal.
According to a source, ”The Curious case of Benjamin Button” star is not happy in his relationship with Angelina Jolie, and often reminisces about his relationship with former Friends star, reports China Daily.
“The way Brad talks about Jennifer is enough to make his drinking buddies wonder that maybe, after all this time, he wishes he hadn”t broken up with her, a source told National Enquirer magazine.
“I”ll bet he’’s secretly lusting after her as she turns 40. She’’s sexier than ever. Surely he had more than a twinge of jealously when she got back with John Mayer.
“You get the feeling Brad knows he could always be himself around Jennifer,” the source added.
Pitt was married to Aniston for five years, until they split in 2005. (ANI)
- Jennifer Aniston rejected by 'Cougar Town' star Josh Hopkins? - Sep 30, 2010
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- Courtney Cox 'leaning on' Jennifer Aniston following split - Oct 14, 2010
- Aniston romancing Theroux? - Jun 07, 2011
- Kutcher 'bet a friend $1,000 he could get a date with Jennifer Aniston' - Feb 22, 2011
- Aniston not a fan of dating - Apr 10, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston: Loveless Life Sans Brad Pitt - Nov 08, 2010
- Aniston still in touch with ex-boyfriends - Feb 10, 2011
- Angelina Jolie Asks Jeniifer To Keep Distance From Her Kids - Jun 25, 2010
- Aniston, Theroux to form production company - Apr 02, 2012
- John Mayer Denies His Link Up With Jennifer Aniston - Aug 30, 2010
- Aniston puts motherhood plans on hold? - Jul 27, 2012
Tags: angelina jolie, brad pitt, china daily, curious case of benjamin button, drinking buddies, feelings, friends star, jennifer aniston, john mayer, national enquirer magazine, New Delhi, relationship, twinge, wife jennifer