Doctors: Bret Michaels can have a full recovery, but there are some dangers aheadApril 27th, 2010 - 7:15 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Apr 27 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Doctors think that there are chances that the 47 year old rocker Bret Michaels can still have a full recovery, but they also warn that there are many dangers which need to be crossed. Bret Michaels had suffered a massive subarachnoid hemorrhage, or bleeding at the base of his brain stem. Doctors are still trying to figure out the source of the bleeding. More investigative tests have been planned. He is still in a critical state at an undisclosed location, and doctors are keeping him in ‘intense observation’.
Meanwhile Donald Trumps says that Bret Michaels is in ‘big big trouble’. He also added that the rocker is very competitive and that might help in saving his life, and even on his path to the ‘full recovery’.
Recently he was in the news because of his emergency appendectomy surgery, which happened just prior to his show. He was scheduled to perform at the Sea World, and was also constantly complaining about a sever stomachache. He had presumed that he was suffering from flu, and the pain was because of that. However the doctors asked him to go to the hospital just before his show. At the hospital, the doctors diagnosed it as appendicitis, and Brett was underwent emergency surgery in the wee hours of the morning.
- Can Bret Michaels tour this summer? - Apr 29, 2010
- Bret Michaels is in a critical condition after suffering a brain hemorrhage - Apr 26, 2010
- Bret Michaels released from hospital, full recovery expected - May 05, 2010
- Poison man Bret Michaels 'stabilizes' after brain hemorrhage - Apr 24, 2010
- Bret Michaels is 'critical but stable' in spite of suffering a setback - Apr 28, 2010
- Doctors Hope For Bret Michaels' Full Recovery - Apr 27, 2010
- Brett Michaels Considered Critical: Brain Aneurysm Dangers - Apr 26, 2010
- Bret Michaels discharged from the hospital - May 05, 2010
- Brett Michaels: 'I could have died' - Apr 19, 2010
- Bret Michaels In Stable But Critical State, Reports His Publicist - Apr 24, 2010
- Bret Michaels to undergo surgery for hole in heart - Sep 24, 2010
- Bret Michaels Released from Hospital After Heart Surgery - Jan 27, 2011
- Singer Bret Michaels Diagnosed With Brain Hemorrhage, In ICU - Apr 24, 2010
- Bret Michaels fights brain hemorrhage - Apr 27, 2010
- Bret Michaels Medical Update: New Setback Reported - Apr 28, 2010
Tags: appendicitis, big trouble, brain stem, bret michaels, critical state, doctors, donald trumps, emergency appendectomy, emergency surgery, flu, observation, sea world, subarachnoid hemorrhage, undisclosed location, wee hours