Docs ‘want to amputate Zsa Zsa Gabor’s second leg’March 4th, 2011 - 2:59 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, March 4 (ANI): Doctors have apparently said that Zsa Zsa Gabor needs to have her second leg amputated.
The 94-year-old was admitted to hospital after blood flow to her left leg suddenly stopped, reports RadarOnline.
But her husband actor Frederic Prinz von Anhalt has refused the surgery because medicos advised she had a ‘50-50 chance’ of surviving the procedure.
Most of Gabor’s right leg was amputated in January because of gangrene.
She will be released from hospital on Friday. (ANI)
- Gabor refuses second leg amputation - Mar 05, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor refuses second leg amputation - Mar 05, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor does not know her leg has been amputated - Jan 17, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor back home after amputation - Jan 23, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor says 'I'm next' after Elizabeth Taylor's death - Mar 24, 2011
- Gabor undergoes leg amputation surgery - Jan 15, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor back home a week after amputation surgery - Jan 24, 2011
- Gabor's husband allows leg amputation - Jan 09, 2011
- Frederic Prinz von Anhalt Hospitalized Subsequent To His Collapse In An Elevator - Feb 03, 2011
- Gabor to return home for 94th birthday - Feb 05, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor may have leg amputated - Jan 03, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor rushed to hospital after spitting blood - Feb 02, 2011
- Gabor advised leg amputation by doctors - Jan 03, 2011
- Frederic Prinz von Anhalt Hospitalized After Collapsing In Elevator - Feb 03, 2011
- Gabor doesn't know about amputation! - Jan 18, 2011