Kidman praying for The Golden Compass sequelNovember 25th, 2007 - 11:27 am ICT by admin
Washington, Nov 25 (ANI): Actress Nicole Kidman is anxiously praying for the box office success of fantasy movie The Golden Compass so that she can make a sequel.
The 40-year-old star recently revealed that she loved making the film and is keenly hoping for its sequel.
“We have to wait and see if this film does well first, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
The film is about a girls quest to rescue children from a parallel universe and it is based on the first of three Philip Pullman novels.
The Australian star had won herself an Academy Award for her role in The Hours. (ANI)
- Economic meltdown defers sequels to 'The Golden Compass' - Oct 21, 2008
- Nicole Kidman And Keith Urban Welcome Second Daughter - Jan 19, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Keith Urban Welcome Surrogate Baby - Jan 18, 2011
- YRF Entertainment to produce, finance Nicole Kidman-starrer - May 19, 2012
- Love scenes with Kidman highlight of Efron's life - Mar 08, 2012
- Nicole Kidman Does Not Know About Latest Fashion! - Jan 06, 2011
- Nicole Kidman slaps 'no eye contact' diktat for her stylists! - Mar 28, 2011
- Portman 'honoured' by Oscar nomination - Jan 27, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Asked God for Keith Urban - Jan 05, 2011
- Nicole Kidman 'prayed' for a man like Keith Urban - Jan 06, 2011
- Abbie Cornish strips off to promote her sexy new role in 'Sucker Punch' - Mar 30, 2011
- Piyush Jha's novel to be turned into movie (With Image) - Jul 17, 2012
- Top honours crown 'The King's Speech' at 83rd Oscars (Roundup) - Feb 28, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Finally Confesses Using Botox Injection In Past - Jan 12, 2011
- Tarsem Singh's 3D epic tops box office in North America - Nov 13, 2011