Divyanka desires to work again with SharadJune 4th, 2009 - 4:41 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
One of the hottest duo’s of television Sharad Malhotra and Divyanka Tripathi are enjoying their holidays after Dulhaan concluded. Sharad is out of the country where as Divyanka is busy catching up with her life and planning to visit her home town.
Alongside the actress also desires to work with Sharad again. “I would really like to work again with Sharad. Audience loved our chemistry on screen and we too liked it,” says Divyanka.
“He is a nice person and best co-stars. We had shared a good rapport on and off screen. If anything interesting comes up we would definitely take it up. For now Sharad is out of the country and will be coming in three months or so,” she adds further.
Divyanka is also planning to visit her hometown. “I am leaving tomorrow to be with my parents. Its going to be a reunion with them after a long time. Alongside I have just gone through a laser eye surgery yesterday. I needs good rest and proper care and thus this is another reason to visit Bhopal,” she chirps.
The actress had been facing lots of problem due to her spectacles. “I wanted to do this surgery for long but due to hectic shooting schedule it was not possible. Doctors have told that hence forth I wouldn’t be needed to wear specks. Now I need to take lots of precautions and following what doctors have advised me to do,” she verbalises.
Regarding work front is there anything in the pipeline. “Well as of now I am just doing ads for international brands. I will only take up something after coming back from vacation,” she concludes.
Love has always been in the air for this duo. Let’s see if they come again together and will they be able to recreate the same magic on screen. -Sampurn Media
- I'm looking like a bhangi: Divyanka Tripathy - Mar 30, 2010
- Sharad surprises Divyanka - Sep 12, 2009
- Sanjay and I are like brothers: Ajay - Oct 03, 2011
- Juhi, Sonakshi go on shopping spree at Patiala (Snippets) - Aug 16, 2012
- Streep undergoes hand surgery - Aug 07, 2012
- Age of typical vamps long gone: TV actress Ridheema Tiwari (With Images) - Aug 11, 2012
- Divyanka happy with her typical Indian woman image - May 18, 2010
- Balki to shoot his next with Big B at year-end (Movie Snippets) (With Images) - Jun 03, 2012
- Women not playing diverse roles on TV: Shweta Tiwari - Jul 02, 2012
- Condoleezza Rice 'won't chirp' in private meeting with Obama in White House - Oct 15, 2010
- Dieting makes Eva Green depressed - May 04, 2012
- Indian surgeons help Nigerian woman back on her feet - Sep 05, 2011
- Low profile was not intentional, says Sonakshi - May 24, 2012
- Rinku Karmakar prefers drama over comic roles - Aug 21, 2012
- Ash draws fans in Kochi (Movie Snippets) (With Images) - Aug 20, 2012
Tags: actress, audience, chemistry, co stars, divyanka tripathi, doctors, holidays, hometown, international brands, laser eye surgery, long time, magic, malhotra, parents, pipeline, sharad, specks, spectacles, television, three months