Divya Khosla’s film to go on the floors in SeptemberJuly 12th, 2012 - 8:08 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 12 (IANS) Model-turned-actress Divya Khosla Kumar is all set to turn director with tentaively titled “Class of 2013″ and says the shooting is likely to start in September.
“My film will go on floors by September,” Divya told IANS about the film and added, “I have cast newcomers - Himansh Kohli and Rakul Preet. Both are from Delhi.”
She describes her directorial debut as “very young and musical” which talks about youth between the age group of 19 to 20 years “who are unclear about their future”.
“It’s basically a young India film. The film is tentatively titled ‘Class of 2013′,” said Divya, who is married to T-series boss Bhushan Kumar.
She says that Bhushan is helping her with the music.
“Since it’s a young film, there is a lot of scope for music. Bhushan is helping me a lot with the music. Bhushan has got a great sense of music, so he is guiding me,” Divya said.
The film will be co-produced by T-Series and Viacom 18 and is slated for a 2013 summer release.
- T-Series chief Bhushan Kumar has baby boy - Oct 10, 2011
- Women directors surpass gender politics in showbiz (With Images) - Jul 29, 2012
- Divya Kumar to shoot at 'Harry Potter' locations (With Images) - Jul 11, 2012
- Luthria's next film with Saif to begin 2013 - Sep 01, 2012
- John, Prachi to dance on 'Na jaane kahan se aayi hai' - Mar 16, 2012
- Music of Sajid Nadiadwala's Anjaana Anjaani now out on T-Series Cassettes and CD's - Aug 26, 2010
- Bhushan Kumar Is "Ready" To Take Over Bollywood - Nov 22, 2010
- Viacom18, Movie Temple Productions to produce Kashyap's next - Mar 11, 2011
- Balle balle! Punjabi music is flavour of Bollywood - Mar 09, 2011
- Salman Khan Resumes Shooting For T-Series Ready - Nov 06, 2010
- 'Son Of Sardaar' to release Nov 13 - Apr 10, 2012
- Actors are not racing horses: Akshay Kumar - Dec 15, 2011
- Salman Khan starrer 'Ready' to release May 27 - Dec 16, 2010
- Want a tune from Middle East? Contact T-Series - Mar 11, 2010
- I don't believe in promotions but will have to do it: Paresh Rawal - Aug 23, 2012