Divorce is like Hell: MaccaNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:19 am ICT by admin
“Going through a divorce is a very painful thing. As Winston Churchill once said, ‘If you’re going through Hell, keep going,’” the Daily Mail quoted him, as saying.
He added that the only solution to the problem was remaining dignified, and the only way he could do that was by remaining silent.
“The only solution is to remain dignified. If I don’t keep a silence about it, I lose this idea of being dignified,” he said.
One good thing however, is the couple’s daughter Beatrice.
“But I’ve a wonderful baby. ‘She’s a great joy to me, as are my elder children, so I’m a lucky man.” (ANI)
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Paul McCartney quits drugs for daughter - Feb 16, 2012
- Macca 'grateful for renewed Lennon friendship' - Dec 12, 2010
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Joe Walsh and Paul McCartney get standing ovation at the Grammy Awards - Feb 14, 2012
- Macca puts young daughter before his career - Jan 18, 2010
- Macca, Heather Mills 'bury the hatchet' for daughter's sake - Mar 22, 2010
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- When Lovato met McCartney - Apr 11, 2012
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
- Paul McCartney struggles with modern fame - Mar 07, 2012
- Paul McCartney: Divorce was a dark place - Jan 28, 2009
- I've been through a dark place, says McCartney about divorce - Jan 28, 2009
- Macca's daughter Beatrice wows audience at stage show - Jan 31, 2010