Divorce has made me a better person: Sandra BullockMarch 1st, 2011 - 4:11 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 1 (IANS) Actress Sandra Bullock says her divorce from husband Jesse James has helped her to be a better human being.”It’s made me a better person, I’m more patient and accommodating. I really appreciate where I am,” she told E!News.
The actress split from husband Jesse James last year when she discovered just days after winning the best actress Oscar for her role in “The Blind Side” that he had cheated on her.
Bullock has faced a number of changes in her personal life in the past year and she also adopted son Louis in January 2010 and admitted she barely remembers last year’s Oscar ceremony because she was exhausted as she came to terms with her new role as a mother, reports contactmusic.com.
“When I was presenting last time I’d only had like two hours [of sleep] and I don’t remember anything. I remember none of it,” said the actress.
- Motherhood has made me a better person: Sandra Bullock - Mar 01, 2011
- Bullock to spend Christmas with ex-husband? - Dec 13, 2010
- Sandra Bullock And Jesse James In Talking Terms? - Jun 26, 2010
- Sandra Bullock Shows Off Brave Face As Ex-Hubby Announces His Engagement - Jan 21, 2011
- Bullock angry about Jesse's tell-all book - Apr 22, 2011
- Sandra Bullock's divorce finalized - Jun 29, 2010
- Bullock faces camera after six months - Aug 26, 2010
- Everyone apart from Sandra Bullock knew about Jesse James affairs - Mar 25, 2010
- Sandra Bullock spotted with Jesse James for the first time after split - Aug 12, 2010
- Bullock not in contact with stepdaughter - May 05, 2011
- Sandra Bullock 'forgives' Jesse James - Jun 23, 2010
- George Lopez Stands By Sandra Bullock - Apr 02, 2010
- Sandra Bullock And Jesse James Finalized Their Divorce In Texas - Jun 29, 2010
- Sandra Bullock And Jesse James To Co-Parent Children - Jul 03, 2010
- I would forgive Kat if she cheats: Jesse James - May 07, 2011
Tags: actress oscar, actress sandra bullock, best actress, better person, blind side, divorce, e news, hours of sleep, james last, jesse james, last time, london march, march 1, oscar ceremony, personal life, sandra bullock, sleep