Dita Von Teese’s ‘offensive cleavage’ censored in CSI episodeJanuary 14th, 2011 - 6:30 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Jan 14 (ANI): Burlesque artist Dita Von Teese has revealed that her “offensive cleavage” was censored during an upcoming episode of ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’.
According to the Daily Mail, Von Teese, 38, was forced to “take it down a notch” when playing a teacher who moonlights as a striptease artist named Rita Von Squeeze on the CBS show.
“There was a lot of network talk about my ‘offensive cleavage’,” the New York Daily News quoted Von Teese as telling TV Guide.
The busty actress said she found the complaints “interesting considering how much blood and gore there is” on ‘CSI’. (ANI)
- Dita Von Teese set for guest appearance in CSI - Sep 30, 2010
- Dita Von Teese making her television debut with 'CSI' - Jan 05, 2011
- Dita Von Teese steps out in see-through top - Apr 12, 2011
- Dita Von Teese admits she once wanted to be an actress - Dec 13, 2010
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- Dita Von Teese's striptease at Paris Fashion Week - Jul 09, 2010
- Dita Von Teese eyes France move - Jul 27, 2010
- Dita Von Teese urges Hollywood celebs to get smart - Apr 22, 2010
- have no problem with the word stripper, says Dita Von Teese - Sep 05, 2010
- Dita Von Teese strips for 'sexiest ever' water campaign ad - Jul 12, 2010
- Dita Von Teese eyes own clothing line - May 01, 2010
- Dita Von Teese to perform at London Erotica show in Nov - Sep 28, 2010
- Dita Von Teese struggling to launch own fragrance line - Dec 07, 2010
- Dita Von Teese on being the world's most famous stripper - Nov 13, 2010
- Von Teese to launch lingerie range - Apr 14, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,