Dita Von Teese unveils lingerie lineApril 25th, 2009 - 5:24 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 25 (ANI): Burlesque beauty Dita Von Teese has designed a new range of lingerie.
The figure-hugging designs have been made for underwear giants Wonderbra.
The pieces bear the dancer’s trademark 1940s and 50s style, reports Contactmusic.
Von Teese reveals, “I’ve always wanted to do something with lingerie and it was important for the finished product to be something I would wear myself.” (ANI)
- Von Teese to launch lingerie range - Apr 14, 2011
- Dita Von Teese steps out in see-through top - Apr 12, 2011
- Von Teese loves red lipstick - Dec 08, 2011
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- Dita Von Teese strips for new Wonderbra collection - Oct 01, 2009
- How Katy Perry, Dita Von Teese are boosting sales of suspenders - Oct 14, 2009
- Von Teese proud of her debut perfume - Jul 30, 2011
- 'Nothing sexier' than red lipstick and hot lingerie: Dita Von Teese - Sep 04, 2010
- Dita Von Teese's saucy girl-on-girl photoshoot - Oct 18, 2009
- Dita Von Teese to perform at London Erotica show in Nov - Sep 28, 2010
- Dita Von Teese's striptease at Paris Fashion Week - Jul 09, 2010
- Dita Von Teese was porn star named Bedroom Betty before burlesque fame - Jul 28, 2009
- Dita von Teese thinks key to seducing men is to "know your victim" - Oct 06, 2009
- Dita Von Teese launches line of lingerie with Wonderbra - Aug 19, 2008
- Dita Von 'Teeses' with saucy burlesque show - Dec 09, 2009