Dita Von Teese to perform at London Erotica show in NovSeptember 28th, 2010 - 5:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 28 (ANI): Burlesque beauty Dita Von Teese is set to perform her Opium Den routine at the Erotica show at London’s Olympia in November.
Von Teese, once married to rock star Marilyn Manson, will perform the show - which has not been seen in the UK before - over three days at the adult event, as well as meeting fans at a book signing.
“With such a vibrant burlesque and fetish scene, London has always been one of my favourite places to perform. I am thrilled to make a return engagement at Erotica this November,” the Mirror quoted Von Teese as saying.
Erotica boss Savvas Christodoulou said: “We have been in negotiation for several months to secure Dita’s services - and premiere ‘The Opium Den’ at this year’s show.”
The event takes place on November 19, 20 and 21. (ANI)
- Dita Von Teese urges Hollywood celebs to get smart - Apr 22, 2010
- Marilyn Manson dating Lana Del Rey? - Mar 24, 2012
- Wood glad to call off engagement with Manson - Sep 19, 2011
- Von Teese's dating nightmare - Apr 09, 2011
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- Wedding bells for Marilyn Manson, Evan Rachel Wood? - Jan 06, 2010
- Dita Von Teese loses cool over Marilyn Manson 'engagement' news - Jan 12, 2010
- Dita Von Teese's 'offensive cleavage' censored in CSI episode - Jan 14, 2011
- Dita Von Teese's striptease at Paris Fashion Week - Jul 09, 2010
- Dita Von Teese making her television debut with 'CSI' - Jan 05, 2011
- Dita Von Teese on being the world's most famous stripper - Nov 13, 2010
- Dita Von Teese eyes France move - Jul 27, 2010
- Dita Von 'Teeses' with saucy burlesque show - Dec 09, 2009
- Dita Von Teese eyes own clothing line - May 01, 2010
- Dita Von Teese struggling to launch own fragrance line - Dec 07, 2010