Dita Von Teese to launch pop careerFebruary 27th, 2009 - 12:28 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Feb 27 (ANI): Burlesque queen Dita Von Teese has inked a record deal and is set to release her first album.
While at Elton John’’s AIDS Foundation Oscar Party, the stunning dancer revealed that she has signed a new record deal, reports The Courier Mail.
When Estee Lauder boss John Dempsey asked her how her music career was going, Von Teese said: “I signed a deal with Interscope in Europe,” according to Showbizspy.
Dita, real name Heather Sweet, said one song she hopes to cover is Irving Berlin’’s Lazy. (ANI)
- Von Teese to launch lingerie range - Apr 14, 2011
- Dita Von Teese to perform at London Erotica show in Nov - Sep 28, 2010
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- Dita Von Teese's 'offensive cleavage' censored in CSI episode - Jan 14, 2011
- Von Teese proud of her debut perfume - Jul 30, 2011
- Dita Von Teese set for guest appearance in CSI - Sep 30, 2010
- Dita Von Teese's striptease at Paris Fashion Week - Jul 09, 2010
- Marilyn Manson dating Lana Del Rey? - Mar 24, 2012
- Rude photog apologises for teasing Dita Von Teese - Oct 31, 2009
- Dita Von Teese strips off in racy new Renault Clio TV commercial - Feb 08, 2011
- Dita Von Teese's racy Renault ad banned in Britain - Feb 18, 2011
- Dita Von Teese making her television debut with 'CSI' - Jan 05, 2011
- Dita Von Teese steps out in see-through top - Apr 12, 2011
- Dita Von Teese's saucy girl-on-girl photoshoot - Oct 18, 2009
- Dita Von Teese admits she once wanted to be an actress - Dec 13, 2010
Tags: aids, aids foundation, boss, burlesque queen, courier mail, dancer, dita von, elton john, estee lauder, europe, heather sweet, interscope, irving berlin, john dempsey, melbourne, music career, oscar party, pop career