Dita Von Teese: Ill never give up my career for a manFebruary 18th, 2009 - 2:14 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 18 (ANI): Dita Von Teese would prefer to dump her relationship than sacrifice her career for a man.
The Burlesque Queen, who parted ways with rocker-hubby Marilyn Manson in 2006, revealed that her previous beaus often asked her to prioritise their careers and that she always chose the contrary.
“To begin with, they all say how great (my career) is, the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
But when it comes down to it, they want their careers to be more important than mine.
I”ve had many a man ask me to quit so I can support him and be there for him all the time,” she added. (ANI)
- Von Teese's dating nightmare - Apr 09, 2011
- Marilyn Manson dating Lana Del Rey? - Mar 24, 2012
- Wood glad to call off engagement with Manson - Sep 19, 2011
- Dita Von Teese loses cool over Marilyn Manson 'engagement' news - Jan 12, 2010
- Dita Von Teese to perform at London Erotica show in Nov - Sep 28, 2010
- Dita Von Teese making her television debut with 'CSI' - Jan 05, 2011
- Dita Von Teese urges Hollywood celebs to get smart - Apr 22, 2010
- Dita Von Teese eyes own clothing line - May 01, 2010
- Dita Von Teese's 'offensive cleavage' censored in CSI episode - Jan 14, 2011
- Wedding bells for Marilyn Manson, Evan Rachel Wood? - Jan 06, 2010
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- Dita Von Teese in no mood to reconcile with ex-hubby despite apologies - Mar 20, 2009
- Dita Von Teese lied about post-divorce celibacy - Feb 19, 2009
- Von Teese to launch lingerie range - Apr 14, 2011
- Von Teese loves red lipstick - Dec 08, 2011