Dita Von Teese ‘dating 11-year junior French aristocrat’April 29th, 2009 - 6:19 pm ICT by ANI
New York, April 29 (ANI): Dita Von Teese is dating a French aristocrat 11 years her junior, according to reports.
The 36-year-old is allegedly romancing Count Louis-Marie de Castelbajac, the actor-son of designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac and his former wife Catherine de Castelbajac.
The Burlesque Queen was recently seen spending time with her “boyfriend” at the Coachella Music Festival.
“We’re all shocked they’re together. She’s really robbing the cradle,” the New York Post quoted a pal of Castelbajac as saying. (ANI)
- Dita Von Teese steps out in see-through top - Apr 12, 2011
- Von Teese's dating nightmare - Apr 09, 2011
- Irina Shayk's Turkish Valentine Day card for beau Cristiano Ronaldo - Feb 07, 2011
- No kids before marriage, says Dita Von Teese - Oct 31, 2009
- Dita Von Teese's 'offensive cleavage' censored in CSI episode - Jan 14, 2011
- No kids until marriage, says Dita Von Tesse - Nov 01, 2009
- Von Teese proud of her debut perfume - Jul 30, 2011
- Dita Von Teese making her television debut with 'CSI' - Jan 05, 2011
- Wood glad to call off engagement with Manson - Sep 19, 2011
- Dita Von Teese's striptease at Paris Fashion Week - Jul 09, 2010
- Dita Von Teese admits she once wanted to be an actress - Dec 13, 2010
- Dita Von Teese to perform at London Erotica show in Nov - Sep 28, 2010
- Dita Von Teese eyes own clothing line - May 01, 2010
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- Von Teese to launch lingerie range - Apr 14, 2011
Tags: 11 years, actor son, april 29, burlesque queen, coachella music festival, dita von teese, french aristocrat, jean charles de castelbajac, new york post, robbing the cradle, spending time, wife catherine