Dita Von Teese admits she once wanted to be an actressDecember 13th, 2010 - 5:41 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Dec 13 (ANI): Burlesque babe Dita Von Teese has revealed that she once wanted to become an actress.
But after the long days on set, Dita decided that her “11 minutes onstage, the live entertainment buzz and high stakes of live performance” are what gets her excited.
She has recently filmed a guest spot on ‘CSI’ as Eric Szmanda’s love interest.
Launching her Cointreau Coffret at Fred Segal, she said burlesque was “about living life in a carefree way and on your own terms.”
“If I went by how everyone judged me, I wouldn’t be able to leave the house. There has always been a risqué element to burlesque, but it’s about having your own power and doing what you believe in,” the New York Post quoted her as saying. (ANI)
- Dita Von Teese making her television debut with 'CSI' - Jan 05, 2011
- Dita Von Teese's 'offensive cleavage' censored in CSI episode - Jan 14, 2011
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- Dita Von Teese eyes own clothing line - May 01, 2010
- Dita Von Teese struggling to launch own fragrance line - Dec 07, 2010
- Von Teese to launch lingerie range - Apr 14, 2011
- Dita Von Teese sues ex-landlord over 'Mel Gibson-like anti-Semitic rant' - Aug 31, 2010
- Dita Von Teese set for guest appearance in CSI - Sep 30, 2010
- have no problem with the word stripper, says Dita Von Teese - Sep 05, 2010
- Von Teese proud of her debut perfume - Jul 30, 2011
- Dita Von Teese eyes France move - Jul 27, 2010
- Dita Von Teese steps out in see-through top - Apr 12, 2011
- Dita Von Teese strips for 'sexiest ever' water campaign ad - Jul 12, 2010
- No nudity, says Katy Perry - Nov 06, 2010
- Dita Von 'Teeses' with saucy burlesque show - Dec 09, 2009
Tags: actress, burlesque babe, buzz, coffret, csi, dita von teese, element, eric szmanda, fred segal, high stakes, live entertainment, live performance, love interest, new york dec, new york post, risqu