Display your dancing skills online, feature in a music videoDecember 4th, 2008 - 4:24 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 4 (IANS) If you can dance, flaunt it on virtual space and win a chance to feature in a music video to be made by well-known Bollywood choreographers - Bosco and Caesar, who made Kareena Kapoor dance in hit number “Mauja mauja” in “Jab We Met”.Social networking website ibibo.com has created a platform called ‘ibibo iVideostar’ for the Indian youth to display their dance talent by uploading their own videos. They can dance on any song and shoot it using their mobile phones or camcorders and post it on the website.
These videos would be jointly judged by Bosco and Caesar along with the ibibo.com community. Five best dancers would be finalised for a grooming and training session after which exclusive music videos featuring them would be made, said a press release.
Commenting on their newfound role, Bosco said: “It is a unique platform, which gives the right opportunity to aspiring dancers to showcase their dancing skills. The participants can be themselves and give the best performance.”
To promote this initiative, the duo has even appeared in a TV commercial.
Other than “Jab We Met”, Bosco and Caesar have choreographed for films “Singh Is Kinng”, “Race” and “Golmaal Returns” this year.
- Want to choreograph Hrithik again: Bosco-Caesar - May 29, 2010
- Vidya's 'Kahaani' hit among online gamers - Mar 20, 2012
- Sanjay Dutt's 'Rascals' set for Dussehra release (With Image) - Jun 24, 2011
- We were offered DID: Bosco Caesar - Apr 23, 2010
- Balle balle! Punjabi music is flavour of Bollywood - Mar 09, 2011
- Television To Face Challenge From E-Serials - Jul 22, 2010
- Ibibo launches talent hunt for India's first online serial - Jun 28, 2010
- Dancing to luck in Bollywood: the choreographers (This is the fifth in a series by IANS on Bollywood's behind-the-scenes people) - Apr 27, 2011
- Ignite Fest will be based on Indian classical dances (With Image) - Nov 03, 2010
- Now, karaoke your way to fame - Mar 21, 2010
- Dance takes on a bigger role in cinema - Jul 14, 2012
- 'Pappu...' a case of opposites attract (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Dec 16, 2011
- What makes Bollywood singers, choreographers love TV - Jan 12, 2011
- Bosco-Ceaser on a high after winning first National Award - Mar 07, 2012
- SNS! The hottest spot for film marketing - Dec 24, 2009