Director Vijay Pronounces That The Competent Actor, Vikram, Will Steal The Show In An Upcoming FilmJanuary 31st, 2011 - 10:17 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
January 31, 2011 (Sampurn Wire): Vijay, the prominent Tamil film director, has provided three victorious films in the recent past such as Kireedom, Poi Solla Porom as well as Madrassapattinam. He is now functioning on an undertaking with Vikram and Anushka, which has ignited the enthusiasm and curiosity of the Tamil film fraternity.
As regards the film’s title, ‘Deiva Magan’ is one of the many alternatives that he is mulling over. The film is under construction and, as per Vijay, the moment the film nears the finishing point, an appropriate name would be selected.
As soon as this project was proclaimed, there was gossip that the film was anchored in the acclaimed Hollywood film, I Am Sam. However, Vijay has repudiated the allegation and has expressed his annoyance for the source of such groundless gossips. He has voiced that his movie is rooted in affection and human bonds. The most uncontaminated sort of love is that of a Mom, as per Vijay, as there are zilch expectations of hers from this relationship. His film is related to the battle between the heart and the brain.
The director has also verbalized that 60% of the movie is finished and also consists of Santhanam and Amala Paul in significant roles. The film will discharge this April as a summer bonanza. However, Vijay has divulged that the final decision on the date of discharge will be adopted by the producer, Mohan.
The re-recording for the movie is also occurring concurrently, with Vijay declaring that filming is taking place in conjunction with the background score. Therefore, the actors can penetrate the disposition of their characters and emote with excellence.
Vijay has pronounced that Vikram’s performance will be the movie’s best part. Vikram has functioned dedicatedly to be in sync with the character he is enacting. The fashion in which Vikram strolls, speaks and even appears will obtain adulation from the viewers. Vijay is certain that Vikram would steal the show.
Vijay has operated as a deputy and close assistant of the famed director, Priyadarshan, in Priyadarshan’s Malayalam and Hindi motion pictures. Vijay has become a successful director within a brief period and he is a person, with whom numerous Tamil actors and actresses desire to work. He is a relatively fresh director, notwithstanding which the response to his three movies has been overwhelmingly constructive. Each of his three movies has been divergent from the others, which has led to him being categorized as a filmmaker with massive potential for celluloid triumph. Vijay has functioned in association with GV Prakash Kumar, Nassar, Cochin Hanifa, MS Bhaskar, etc. on no less than two occasions in his films.
– Sampurn Wire
- Ajith Kumar and Vijay together again - Aug 17, 2010
- Movie Review: Madharasapattinam (2010) - Jul 05, 2010
- UTV to distribute Tamil film 'Deiva Thirumagal' - Jul 04, 2011
- Director Vijay Completes 60% Of His Next Film With Vikram - Jan 31, 2011
- 'Poi Solla Porom' a lovable pack of lies (Tamil film review) - Sep 13, 2008
- Will 'Edhuvum Nadakkum' beat 'Eeram' - Nov 18, 2009
- Box-office business - a bleak streak for Tamil filmdom (2011 In Retrospect) - Dec 27, 2011
- Anushka Back To Sizzle With Nagarjuna - Jan 18, 2011
- Madharasapattinam - A poignant tale of romance - May 04, 2010
- Vikram's 'Thaandavam' role inspired by real life character - Sep 06, 2012
- Movie a sought after career, educated entering filmdom: Priyadarshan - Sep 27, 2011
- Actress Piyaa on cloud nine - Jan 08, 2010
- Uday Kiran’s Long Pending 'Nuvvekkadunte Nenakkadunta' Releasing Finally - Jan 11, 2011
- Vikram's next film titled Deva Magan - Sep 16, 2010
- Vikram dedicates 'Thaandavam' role to Daniel Kish (With Images) - Sep 12, 2012
Tags: adulation, allegation, amala, annoyance, anushka, deiva, film director, final decision, gossips, hollywood film, human bonds, i am sam, magan, mohan, porom, santhanam, tamil film, upcoming film, vijay, zilch