Dion poses with family for French magazineSeptember 5th, 2010 - 4:12 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 5 (IANS) Pregnant Celine Dion has proved she is in good health as she posed with her family for a French magazine- 7 Jours, following reports about her hospitalisation.
Dion, 42, has opened up about her pregnancy for the magazine and is looking radiant as she posed for a series of snaps, showing off her big baby bump, alongside husband Rene Angelil and son Rene Charles, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Earlier there were reports that she was unwell and had to be admitted to hospital for emergency treatment.
- Celine Dion Grarces Magazine Cover Showing Her Baby Bump - Sep 07, 2010
- Celine shows her healthy Baby bump - Sep 04, 2010
- Celine Dion Expecting Twins At 42 - Jun 05, 2010
- Celine Dion is pregnant with twin boys - Jul 10, 2010
- Celine Dion Is Finally Pregnant - Jun 01, 2010
- Celine Dion says she is pregnant with twin boys - Jul 10, 2010
- Celine Dion 'expecting twin boys' - Jul 10, 2010
- Celine Dion And Rene Angelil Welcome Twins - Oct 25, 2010
- Celine Dion says she was originally carrying triplets - Oct 30, 2010
- Celine Dion expecting twins - May 31, 2010
- Celine Dion was expecting triplets - Oct 30, 2010
- Celine Dion wanted baby girl - Oct 28, 2010
- Singer Celine Dion is pregnant with twins - May 31, 2010
- Celine Dion denies pregnancy complication reports - Sep 02, 2010
- Dion hospitalised to avoid premature delivery - Oct 19, 2010