Dina Lohan doesn’t want ex at rehabNovember 15th, 2010 - 7:53 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Nov 15 (IANS) Troubled actor Lindsay Lohan’s mother Dina Lohan has refused to join forces with ex-husband Michael Lohan to help Lindsay’s therapy at the Betty Ford Center.
Dina has visited Lindsay in rehab for the last three weeks and gone to every family day possible, tmz.com reports.
She is particularly upset at how Michael has been photographed several times with Lindsay and asked that if she can keep herself and Lindsay away from the cameras, why can’t Michael?
Michael was recently photographed with Lindsay and had visited her at the therapy centre, seven months after Lindsay had cut him out of her life.
- Lindsay Lohan's Mother Denies TV Interview Deal - Oct 20, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Has A Reason To Smile On Thanksgiving Day. - Nov 26, 2010
- Lindsay not to meet her dad - Oct 16, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan is hurt by Gwyneth Paltrow's Glee statement - Dec 13, 2010
- LiLo's mother shopping post rehab interview - Oct 16, 2010
- Lindsay desperate to meet her mom - Feb 21, 2011
- LiLo celebrates 100 days of sobriety - Dec 17, 2010
- Lohan gets day pass for Thanksgiving bash - Nov 26, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready For New Life In New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan – Who Is Her Mystery Caller? - Dec 18, 2010
- Lindsay makes a comeback as 'Saturday Night Live' host - Feb 20, 2012
- LiLo to have family reunion in rehab? - Nov 12, 2010
- Lohan's mother denies TV interview deals - Oct 19, 2010
- Doctors against Lindsay's mom acting as manager - Oct 20, 2010
- Michael Lohan furious with 'enabler' ex-wife - Dec 23, 2010