Dina Lohan all set to produce her own reality showMay 30th, 2012 - 6:35 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, May 30 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Dina Lohan, mother and manager of actress and pop singer Lindsay Lohan has landed her own new real-life television series.
She will now create and star in her own reality television show. The series, titled ‘DramaMamas’, will chronicle the struggles experienced by mothers that stand behind young talents who succeed in the entertainment industry.
The show will examine the journey of launching Broadway-bound musicals while showcasing the ambitious parents who try to help their children fulfill their dreams to succeed. The series’ production will start this weekend and will run throughout the summer. No TV channel has yet bought the project.
Donata “Dina” Lohan (née Sullivan) is also an actress and television personality. Dina Lohan has been a very influential figure in her acting career of her daughter Lindsay.
Alongside to Ali, the younger sister of Lindsay Lohan, Dina took part in the reality show Living Lohan. Dina married Michael Lohan in 1985. The couple divorced in 2007.
The couple have four children: Lindsay, Michael, Ali, and Dakota. Dina has been heavily criticized by the media for her role in her daughter’s careers.
- Did Ali Lohan undergo plastic surgery? - Sep 09, 2011
- Lohan's mother to produce reality show - May 31, 2012
- Dina destroyed kids, claims Michael Lohan - Jun 03, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan dropping her last name - Mar 26, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan to drop her surname - Mar 26, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan's Mother Denies TV Interview Deal - Oct 20, 2010
- Lindsay's dad hurt by name change news - Mar 29, 2011
- Dina Lohan To Appear On "The Today Show" Again? - Nov 08, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Conservatorship Battle Starts - Oct 01, 2010
- Michael Lohan Disapproves Lindsay Lohan's Early Release - Aug 14, 2010
- Doctors against Lindsay's mom acting as manager - Oct 20, 2010
- Lohan's family in feud over child support - Dec 13, 2010
- LiLo's mother shopping post rehab interview - Oct 16, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Set To Make "Celebrity Apprentice" Appearance? - Jun 11, 2010
- Lindsay denies getting 'Celebrity Apprentice' offer - Jun 12, 2010
Tags: acting career, actress, daughter lindsay, dina lohan, dreams, entertainment industry, journey, life television, lindsay lohan, michael ali, michael lohan, musicals, parents, pop singer, reality show, reality television, talents, television personality, television series, tv channel