Diddy’s Ciroc vodka deal could net him over $100mNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:49 am ICT by admin
As per the contract, the rapper will be entitled to 50 per cent shares in profits generated out of his work.
Diddy says that he will give a lot of attention to his new business venture.
“It is not an endorsement deal. This is something that will have my daily attention,” E!Online quoted him as telling the Associated Press.
The 37-year-old singer has revealed that he is determined to ensure that the targeted people are aware of the premium vodka line.
“They’re looking for something that tastes like their lifestyle. It’s that trendsetter, that hipster, someone who’s looking for luxury and looking for something better,” he said.
Diddy has also said that he is convinced that Ciroc will be easy to sell once it actually crosses his target customer’s lips.
“I think we can convert a lot of people,” he said. (ANI)
- Sean Combs dubs himself 'Ciroc Obama' over vodka promotion - Mar 20, 2010
- Toilet bowl drama post Sean Combs' vodka slur - Mar 26, 2010
- Diddy to earn $75,000 from after-show party - Apr 22, 2011
- P. Diddy 'wealthiest artist in hip-hop' - Mar 11, 2011
- I just want Obama to do better, says Diddy - Feb 01, 2011
- Sean Combs blames work for failed relationships - Jan 30, 2011
- 'Diddy' Combs wealthiest hip-hop artist - Mar 11, 2011
- P. Diddy sued for age discrimination - Sep 04, 2010
- Diddy blames hectic work schedule for ruining his relationships - Jan 29, 2011
- Sean Combs sued over perfume - Jan 17, 2012
- P. Diddy wants to do more comedy films - Jan 18, 2011
- P. Diddy to buy a soccer team - Mar 22, 2010
- Diddy sued by ex-employee for age discrimination - Sep 03, 2010
- Dame Elizabeth Taylor's fragrance tops celebrity perfumes poll - Dec 31, 2009
- Diddys massive meal for Michael Phelps goes down well with vodka! - Sep 11, 2008