‘Diddy’ sued for assaulting hip-hop promoter in New York nightclubNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:00 am ICT by admin
Court papers have revealed that the incident took place after the hip-hop promoter had a chat with Combs in The Box.
Waldon invited the singer to see a performance of a hip-hop music group being promoted by him, but the latter asked a bodyguard to remove him off his way.
“Combs gestured at (a bodyguard) to forcibly remove Mr Waldon from close proximity to Combs,” the Daily Snack quoted the court papers as stating.
Waldon alleged that he was chased around the club by the bodyguards before escaping.
He has suffered numerous injuries, including mouth and teeth problems.
Waldon has also implicated the three bodyguards in the suit. (ANI)
- P. Diddy to be sued for $1 trillion - Jan 29, 2011
- Sean Combs aka Diddy's record label Bad Boy Entertainment sued for age discrimination - Sep 04, 2010
- P. Diddy wants to do more comedy films - Jan 18, 2011
- I just want Obama to do better, says Diddy - Feb 01, 2011
- 'Diddy' Combs wealthiest hip-hop artist - Mar 11, 2011
- Diddy sued by ex-employee for age discrimination - Sep 03, 2010
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- Diddy blames hectic work schedule for ruining his relationships - Jan 29, 2011
- Sean Combs 'infatuated with himself' - Jul 29, 2009
- P. Diddy sued for age discrimination - Sep 04, 2010
- Jay Electronica Becomes The Latest Member Of Jay-Z's Roc Nation Label - Nov 14, 2010
- Sean Combs blames work for failed relationships - Jan 30, 2011
- P. Diddy 'wealthiest artist in hip-hop' - Mar 11, 2011
- British hip-hop 'on the verge of breaking' on to US charts: Diddy - Jun 12, 2010
- Sean Combs sued over perfume - Jan 17, 2012
Tags: bodyguard, bodyguards, close proximity, diddy, dollar lawsuit, hip hop music, implicated, manhattan, million dollar, music group, promoter, snack, state supreme court, teeth, waldon, york nightclub