Did Lindsay Lohan lie to the police about her accident?June 12th, 2012 - 8:00 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, June 12 (THAINDIAN NEWS) US actress Lindsay Lohan, who is currently involved in the shooting of the film ‘Liz & Dick’, a biopic of the late Dame Elisabeth Taylor, apparently told police officer that she had not been driving the Porsche that crashed into a truck in a Santa Monica highway last Friday.
And if these allegations are true, the actress could be legally prosecuted. This could result into a revocation of her probation.
The Hollywood star was in hospital following the accident, and law enforcement officers were told that she had not been driving the vehicle and she was a passenger at the moment of the collision. They were told that Lohan’s assistant was behind the wheel, but her aide told a clashing story, declaring that the actress was the one driving the car.
So if law enforcement authorities are able to prove that the star has lied, she would have violated the probation for her shoplifting case, which means that the actress may serve jail time.
Apparently, several witnesses at the scene of the crash have told media reporters that Lohan and her assistant both got out of the vehicle on the passenger side.
- Lilo back to work after car accident - Jun 09, 2012
- Lohan swears off dating - Apr 04, 2012
- Probation ends, Lindsay excited to play Taylor - Mar 30, 2012
- Lohan sued after car accident - Jun 12, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan in trouble over her unpaid tanning salon bill - May 29, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan involved in another car crash - Jul 26, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan's Wardrobe malfunction in 'Dick and Liz' - Jun 06, 2012
- Megan Fox not in line for Taylor role - Jan 27, 2012
- Lohan gets relief from house arrest - Jun 30, 2011
- Lohan on self house arrest - Mar 20, 2012
- Lohan impresses law officials with hard work - Nov 28, 2011
- Lohan signs up for counselling - Aug 13, 2011
- Lohan in legal trouble again - Oct 15, 2011
- LiLo 'treasures' Elizabeth Taylor's ring - Feb 25, 2012
- Lohan splurges on surfing kit for brother - Aug 16, 2012
Tags: actress lindsay, allegations, biopic, crash, dick, elisabeth taylor, hollywood star, jail time, last friday, law enforcement authorities, law enforcement officers, lindsay lohan, media reporters, police officer, porsche, probation, revocation, santa monica, shoplifting case, us actress