Did Houston mix prescription drugs with alcohol?February 13th, 2012 - 8:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 13 (IANS) Singer Whitney Houston reportedly died because she mixed prescription drugs with alcohol.
An autopsy on the 48-year-old singer, who was found dead in the bathroom of her room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel Saturday, has been completed and Los Angeles County Coroner officials have told her relatives that she did not drown.
According to the sources, the coroner did not find enough water in Whitney’s lungs to suggest she died in the bath, but they believe her death was a result of the combination of alcohol, Xanax and other prescription drugs she had taken, reports TMZ.com.
However, her autopsy results wouldn’t be released until police investigation is complete.
“The Beverly Hills Police Department has requested the Coroner’s Office to put the results on a ’security hold’ because it could hamper their ongoing investigation,” a source told RadarOnline.com.
- Whitney Houston died of accidental drowning - Mar 23, 2012
- Carrie Underwood wore a Gomez-Gracia gown at the Grammy Awards - Feb 13, 2012
- Was Whitney Houston murdered? - Mar 07, 2012
- Houston to be buried next to dad - Feb 17, 2012
- Whitney Houston's body flown to New Jersey on Tyler Perry's private jet - Feb 14, 2012
- Whitney's mother Cissy not happy with the funeral arrangements - Feb 15, 2012
- Houston hid drug habit from close ones - Jun 18, 2012
- Singer Whitney Houston dies at 48 (Lead) - Feb 12, 2012
- Houston's fellow hotel guests demand refund - Feb 21, 2012
- Whitney Houston's family in reality show - May 13, 2012
- Singer Whitney Houston dies at Beverly Hills hotel - Feb 12, 2012
- Chaka Khan says that Whitney Houston was a friend and a little sister - Feb 15, 2012
- Whitney Houston's friend writes book - Jun 16, 2012
- Amber Riley's Whitney Houston's cover on Glee - Feb 16, 2012
- Whitney Houston lands posthumous Guinness record - Sep 07, 2012
Tags: alcohol, autopsy results, beverly hills police department, beverly hilton hotel, london feb, los angeles county, los angeles county coroner, lungs, police investigation, prescription drugs, relatives, singer whitney houston, whitney houston, xanax