Did Elizabeth Taylor give up her secret love child out of wedlock?April 27th, 2011 - 12:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 27 (ANI): Late Elizabeth Taylor gave birth to a secret love child- a girl called Norah- and was forced to give her up, a psychic who claimed confidant of the actress has revealed.
John Cohan claimed the screen legend had been a client of his since the 1960s and told him he could not reveal the secret until after her death.
“She revealed a secret that’s haunted her for years,” the Daily Mail quoted him as telling the New York Post.
“A child out of wedlock. The studio and her mother gave baby Norah away. Money was exchanged. Living in Ireland, the child, resenting the mother who gave her up, wanted nothing to do with Elizabeth.
“Having been with three men, Elizabeth was not sure of the father. Elizabeth, guilt-ridden about this always told me, ‘Say nothing until I’m gone,”‘ he said.
Taylor, who died in March at the age of 79, was famously married seven times and had four children. (ANI)
- James Dean 'told Elizabeth Taylor he was molested at the age of 11' - Mar 25, 2011
- Sasha Grey publishes book with self-portraits, short essays - Apr 01, 2011
- Liz Taylor's house on sale - Jun 11, 2011
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- Farmer kills daughter for refusing to marry chosen groom - Feb 20, 2012
- Jackie Kennedy 'feared JFK would have affair with Liz Taylor' - Apr 10, 2011
- John F. Kennedy's wife hated Elizabeth Taylor - Apr 11, 2011
- Taylor's house on sale for $8.6 million - May 24, 2011
- Indians loved Elizabeth Taylor, the original Hollywood diva - Mar 24, 2011
- Elizabeth Banks becomes a mom - Mar 31, 2011
- Legendary actress Elizabeth Taylor in hospital due to heart failure - Feb 14, 2011
- Atheists' sex lives better than believers' - May 20, 2011
- Elizabeth Taylor auction raises over $150 mn - Dec 21, 2011
- John Edwards Splits With His Wife - Jan 29, 2010
- Liz Taylor's only known nude photo released - Apr 02, 2011
Tags: 1960s, actress, child out of wedlock, confidant, daily mail, elizabeth taylor, guilt, john cohan, living in ireland, london, love child, money, new york post, screen legend, seven times, three men