Did Celine Dion suffer a miscarriage?

November 12th, 2009 - 1:12 pm ICT by IANS  

London, Nov 12 (IANS) Singer Celine Dion, who had announced a few months back that she is expecting her second child, is said to have suffered a miscarriage.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that the singer’s husband Rene Angelil and friends have confirmed that the 41-year-old is not pregnant anymore despite the couple’s announcement in August which stated they were expecting their second child following a successful cycle of in-vitro fertilisation (IVF).

“While she and Rene are actively trying for a baby, she is not currently expecting,” said a source.

Few months back, a representative for the couple admitted they were thrilled to learn Dion was expecting a child using a fertilised egg which had been frozen for eight years.

“We can confirm she is pregnant. Celine and Rene are very happy,” the singer’s Canadian representative had said then.

Related Stories

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in Entertainment |

Subscribe