DiCaprio will marry Rafaeli: friendFebruary 19th, 2010 - 12:42 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 19 (IANS) Actor Leonardo DiCaprio will definitely marry girlfriend Bar Rafaeli, says his “Shutter Island” co-star Emily Mortimer.
Mortimer believes they are made for each other.
“I didn’t know he wasn’t married! I’m sure that he will, yes, and be very happy,” she said.
DiCaprio’s good friend, Roberta Armani, niece of the late Giorgio Armani, echoes Mortimer’s views, reports contactmusic.com.
“They are very similar. Not only do they look alike, they are both very lively and warm. No pretences at all,” Armani added.
DiCaprio and Rafaeli split last June but rekindled their relationship last November after the actor took her for a luxury holiday in the Bahamas.
- Dicaprio, Refaeli part ways - May 13, 2011
- Leonardo DiCaprio wants Bar Refaeli back - Jul 23, 2012
- Dicaprio Hollywood's highest paid actor: Forbes - Aug 02, 2011
- Leonardo DiCaprio unsure he'll ever marry - Aug 15, 2010
- DiCaprio partners with electric car company - Jul 05, 2012
- Emily Mortimer says she's 'a total charlatan' when it comes to acting - Mar 15, 2010
- Leonardo Di Caprio To Turn Jew For Love? - Dec 06, 2010
- DiCaprio, Refaeli not getting married - Nov 16, 2010
- Dicaprio wants a girl like his mother - Jan 26, 2012
- DiCaprio buys pet tortoise - Sep 16, 2010
- DiCaprio wanted to gain weight for biopic - Nov 05, 2011
- Is Leonardo DiCaprio back with Bar Rafaeli? - Nov 26, 2009
- Diaz is new face of Tag Heuer - Jun 14, 2011
- DiCaprio organises annual vacation with celebrity friends - Jan 24, 2011
- Woman claims DoCaprio her husband, court restrains her - Aug 28, 2010
Tags: actor leonardo dicaprio, bahamas, co star, echoes, emily mortimer, giorgio armani, girlfriend, good friend, last november, leonardo dicaprio, london feb, luxury holiday, niece, relationship, roberta armani, shutter island