DiCaprio to lease out Malibu homeMay 22nd, 2012 - 2:13 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 22 (IANS) Actor Leonardo DiCaprio is renting out one of his three Malibu estates for $150,000 per month.
Expected tenants can lease the property for six months or less. However, the potential residents can hire the place out for $75,000 per month if they are interested in staying any longer than half a year, reports contactmusic.com.
The luxurious beach home on Malibu Colony Road was originally purchased in October 2002 for $6 million.
Spread over 2,633 square feet, the home features seven bedrooms, six bathrooms and a gym. Also the property is divided into a four-bedroom main house, with an additional two-bedroom detached guest home.
- Pattinson leaves Los Angeles home - Dec 07, 2011
- Woman who slashed Leonardo DiCaprio's face with bottle jailed for 2yrs - Dec 09, 2010
- DiCaprio, Maguire, Hardy to produce new film - Aug 29, 2012
- DiCaprio partners with electric car company - Jul 05, 2012
- DiCaprio introduces girlfriend to mom - Jan 06, 2012
- Are Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio back together? - Aug 04, 2011
- Angelina, Pitt's mansion up for sale - Aug 24, 2011
- Dicaprio romancing Blake Lively? - May 18, 2011
- Orlando Bloom puts bachelor pad up for rent - Jan 19, 2011
- Dicaprio, Refaeli part ways - May 13, 2011
- DiCaprio, Lively to move in together? - Aug 27, 2011
- Mcconaughey joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street' - Aug 04, 2012
- Foxx to replace Smith in 'Django Unchained'? - Jun 25, 2011
- Worry about global warming: DiCaprio - Sep 15, 2011
- Naomi Watts snubs Academy Awards - Feb 04, 2012