Dibyendu Mukherjee Speaks About His Love LifeOctober 9th, 2010 - 2:14 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 9, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Presently, the gossip of the Bengali film industry is that Dibyendu Mukherjee has broken up with Roopa Ganguly and everyone is blaming Swastika Mukherjee for being the seductress. Recently we caught up with Dibyendu and he got candid about his love life. First off, the singer said that his relationship with veteran actress Roopa Ganguly was destined to end and Swastika played no role in their breakup at all.
The singer/actor confessed that he loves Swastika but does not expect her to reciprocate. Right now, the artist is busy with his work in the upcoming film Nandini. He also made it clear that he never used his relationship with Roopa Ganguly to enhance his career. Dibyendu and Roopa were together in a committed relationship for more than five years and their break up sent the rumor mills on an overdrive.
When asked about the reason for the ‘breakup’, Dibyendu said that the couple was going through a rough path and just could not match up to her wavelength anymore. Initially Dibyendu thought that the couple would make it through, but the 11-year age gap proved to be a deal breaker at the end. The vocalist maintained that he is still friends with Roopa and will not look the other way, if one day their paths cross.
As for now, Dibyendu is pretty excited about performing in front of Prince Charles.
- Swastika wants a one night stand with Richard Gere - Sep 10, 2010
- Dibyendu Debuts In As Music Director But Fails To Dub For His Acting Debut - Jan 08, 2011
- Bye Bye Bangkok To Hit Theaters Soon - Jul 26, 2010
- Swastika does not want to star in Hindi serials - Sep 25, 2010
- Danny O'Donoghue denies that he is romancing Bo Bruce - Jun 06, 2012
- Anjan Dutta’s Take On His Byomkesh Bakshi Film Adim Ripu - Dec 31, 2010
- Sushmita Sen And Wasim Akram Break Up Their Relation - Aug 07, 2010
- Sneak Preview Of 'Bhooter Bhabisyat' - Sep 13, 2010
- Ogo Bodhu Sundari -2010 - Jun 07, 2010
- Sreenivasan and son act together again - Feb 12, 2010
- Raima To Be The Female Lead In Tanuja Chandra's Next Film? - Oct 12, 2010
- I don't look for anything particular in women: Timberlake - Jun 19, 2011
- 'Chaurahen' masterstroke by Rajshree Ojha (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ****) - Mar 16, 2012
- Break Ke Baad Deals With Break-Up And Life After Break-Up Issues - Nov 10, 2010
- Testament front man a part of Smithsonian Museum exhibit - Aug 21, 2010
Tags: age gap, bengali film, committed relationship, film industry, ganguly, gap, gossip, love life, more than five years, overdrive, prince charles, rumor mills, seductress, swastika mukherjee, upcoming film, veteran actress, vocalist, wavelength