Diaz likes physically challenging rolesMay 30th, 2012 - 7:02 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 30 (IANS) Actress Cameron Diaz says she loves roles that require her to prepare physically because it helps her keep in even better shape.
“I love to work out anyway but when you get a role where you have to train, it’s like an added bonus for me,” showbizspy.com quoted Diaz as saying.
“I like to look after my body. So to have a job that pays you to do that is one of the biggest perks for me,” the 39-year-old said.
Diaz underwent dance training for new movie “What to Expect When You’re Expecting”.
The actress, who turns 40 Aug 30, is looking forward to her milestone birthday.
“I’m so, so excited about turning 40,” she said.
“When I was in my 20s, I couldn’t wait to get to my 30s, now at the end of my 30s, I’m so looking forward to my 40s. I love getting older,” she added.
- Diaz excited to soon be 40 - May 18, 2012
- Aguilera to return for 'The Voice' - Feb 09, 2012
- Mendes, a Thai masseuse - May 11, 2012
- Collins happy with Hepburn comparison - Mar 27, 2012
- Cosmetic surgery scares Cate Blanchett - Mar 05, 2012
- Beckinsale excited to be bad girl - Apr 26, 2012
- It was torture being 20: Diaz - May 20, 2012
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- Kelly Preston loves nursing - Apr 23, 2012
- Emma Stone likes being redhead - May 13, 2012
- Freida Pinto doesn't fear fashion police - May 25, 2012
- Kids are more important than movie: Megan Fox - May 23, 2012
- Aguilera to celebrate belated birthday on New Year's Eve - Dec 31, 2010
- Maggie to play Liam Neeson's saviour in 'Taken 2' - Mar 21, 2012
- Miley Cyrus won't mix work with pleasure - Mar 17, 2012