Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dressJune 1st, 2012 - 6:48 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 1 (IANS) Actor Drew Barrymore took her “Bridesmaid” co-star Cameron Diaz for the final wedding dress fitting at a designer store here.
The two “Charlie’s Angels” co-stars and long time pals were seen coming out of the Chanel boutique in Beverly Hills.
While the two were reportedly getting a last look at Barrymore’s wedding gown, they looked dressed down, reports nypost.com. Barrymore is engaged to Will Kopelman and the two will tie the knot later this weekend. The 37-year-old actor is also expecting her first child with Kopelman.
Diaz says that she knew about Barrymore getting married and added: “My girlfriends are like my soul sisters. I knew Drew was getting married before she did.”
Barrymore has been married twice before to Los Angeles bar owner Jeremy Thomas and Canadian comedian Tom Green, but both the marriages were short-lived.
- Barrymore marries Kopelman - Jun 03, 2012
- Drew Barrymore confirms that she is pregnant - Jun 07, 2012
- My wedding day was perfect: Barrymore - Jun 07, 2012
- Barrymore mum over pregnancy, marriage rumours - Jun 03, 2012
- Barrymore planning summer wedding? - Mar 24, 2012
- Barrymore celebrates engagement, baby shower - Apr 25, 2012
- Drew Barrymore pregnant? - Feb 23, 2012
- Drew Barrymore to wed in June? - Apr 27, 2012
- Barrymore enjoys prenatal yoga - Aug 29, 2012
- Drew Barrymore engaged? - Jan 06, 2012
- Drew Barrymore steps out with new man in LA - Feb 23, 2011
- Drew Barrymore finds new man - Feb 25, 2011
- Bale was once dumped by Barrymore - Jun 01, 2012
- Diaz's mystery man - Jul 21, 2012
- Barrymore converting to Judaism? - Mar 08, 2012
Tags: bar owner, beverly hills, bridesmaid, cameron diaz, canadian comedian, chanel boutique, charlie s angels, co star, co stars, drew barrymore, girlfriends, jeremy thomas, knot, long time, pals, soul sisters, tom green, wedding dress, wedding gown