‘Diaz, Blanchett are my style icons’, says AnistonAugust 23rd, 2010 - 4:43 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, August 23 (ANI): Jennifer Aniston has admitted that she gets her style inspiration from two biggest fashion icons - Cameron Diaz and Cate Blanchett.
The ‘Friends’ star, 41, always looks fabulous on the red carpet and is praised for her classically elegant style.
“I love seeing Cameron Diaz on the red carpet,” Stuff.co.nz quoted her as telling Extra.
“I think she’s gorgeous and has a lot of style,” she added.
The star went on to praise Australian actress Cate, 41, who is famed for her unusual outfit choices and ethereal beauty.
She said the blonde beauty is so inspirational because she always looks “interesting and unique.”
Jennifer’s outfits often reflect a mixture of Cameron’s, 37, laidback surfer-girl style and Cate’s edgier haute couture image. (ANI)
- Aniston inspired by Diaz's style - Aug 20, 2010
- Aniston's huge fan of Diaz - Aug 20, 2010
- Sonam made a brave choice for Cannes red carpet: Designers - May 17, 2011
- Style quotient at Oscars - hits and misses - Feb 28, 2011
- From films to fashion - Cannes rolls out red carpet for all (With images) - May 23, 2012
- Oscars: Fashion on the Red Carpet-Royal Purples & Fiery Reds - Feb 28, 2011
- Watch out for Ajay's 'Son Of Sardar', says Kajol - Aug 03, 2012
- Manish wowed with his collection, B-town loved it too (With Images) - Aug 12, 2012
- Pippa's maid-of-honour dress identical to Diaz's Golden Globes outfit? - May 03, 2011
- Ash's Attire Gets Mixed Reactions - May 14, 2010
- Simpson launches prom dresses - Feb 13, 2011
- Angelina Jolie's dress sense branded 'drab' - Aug 12, 2010
- Blanchett pays tribute to McQueen at Cannes - May 13, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston 'had fun' playing 'sex-starved' dentist - Jan 27, 2011
- Cameron Diaz , new face of Tag Heur - Mar 13, 2012
Tags: australian actress, blonde beauty, cameron diaz, cate blanchett, choices, ethereal beauty, fashion icons, friends star, girl style, inspiration, jennifer aniston, mixture, red carpet, style icons, wellington