Diaz asks for a Moss hairstyle in salonMarch 24th, 2009 - 12:53 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 24 (IANS) Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz walked into a hair salon in California with a picture of British model Kate Moss.
According to dailymail.co.uk, the picture was a headshot of Moss with blonde hair.
A source said: “Cameron is obviously a fan of Kate’s hair do. She took the photograph with her and showed the stylist exactly what she wanted. Kate must be very flattered that someone like Cameron wants to copy her look.”
After Diaz asked for a particular cut, a stylist got ready to work on the hair. Diaz spent close to three hours in the salon with her hair covered in foil. She spoke on her phone, sent messages and read magazines.
- Peter Andre upset with daughter's straightened hair - Feb 02, 2011
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss smoulders as she poses nude for Brazilian Vogue - Apr 29, 2011
- Carey Mulligan's hair loss woes - Jan 09, 2011
- Now Cheryl forays into Hollywood - Aug 12, 2011
- Kate Moss goes nude for jewellery ad - Aug 30, 2010
- Is Kate Moss pregnant? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Moss in racy video - Jan 27, 2011
- Selena Gomez shows off her new hairstyle - Jan 12, 2012
- Jessica Alba goes Blonde for 'Sin City' - Aug 27, 2012
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
- Alex Rodriguez, Cameron Diaz Spend Holiday In Miami And Mexico - Dec 21, 2010
- Marriage isn't important for Cameron Diaz - Jun 06, 2011
- Aniston gets Decade of Hotness award - Jun 06, 2011
- Katie Price back to her blonde best - Dec 12, 2010
Tags: actress cameron diaz, blonde hair, british model, cameron diaz, dailymail, hair salon, hairstyle, headshot, hollywood, hollywood actress, kate moss, london march, magazines, model kate, photograph, stylist