Diane Kruger’s beauty secretsJuly 9th, 2012 - 7:11 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 9 (IANS) Actress Diane Kruger says she has a simple beauty regime, though it can sometimes be difficult to maintain it.
“I try to get nine hours of sleep a night. It’s really that simple. Of course, it’s hard to do sometimes, especially when I am working, but I feel and look better when I sleep well,” contactmusic.com quoted Kruger as saying.
“I also noticed a great improvement in my skin when I gave up smoking. There are no secret potions, though,” she added.
The 35-year-old prefers women who maintain a simple look.
“I have always liked interesting people. I trained originally as a ballet dancer so I have always admired the simple elegance of the ballerina, the refined features and serenity, and hair pulled back in a bun. I like a simple, clean look rather than elaborate beauty. Grace Kelly and Romy Schneider both inspire me,” she said.
- Diane Kruger thinks she's skinny - Jul 03, 2012
- Russian Ballerina Mugged, Lose Pointe Shoes - Jun 18, 2010
- 'Sleeping Beauty' ballet held in Bolshoi - Nov 19, 2011
- Russian Ballerina Mugged On The Streets Of New York - Jun 18, 2010
- Mila Kunis' 'scars' from 'Black Swan' - Jan 14, 2011
- An Argentine who dedicated five decades to Indian dance (With images) - Dec 28, 2011
- Ballerina Natalia Osipova mugged for pointe shoes - Jun 18, 2010
- Mila Kunis gained 20 pounds in five days - May 16, 2011
- Diane Kruger poses naked for GQ Magazine - Feb 17, 2011
- Mila Kunis happy to gain weight - Mar 19, 2011
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- Winona Ryder Is Sorry For Abusing Natalie Portman - Nov 27, 2010
- No marriage for me : Diane Kruger - Sep 08, 2011
- Portman gives birth to baby boy - Jun 15, 2011
- Dance heritage helps Indians appreciate ballet: Moscow ensemble - Feb 16, 2011
Tags: actress, ballerina, ballet dancer, beauty regime, beauty secrets, bun, diane kruger, elegance, grace kelly, hours of sleep, potions, refined features, romy schneider, serenity, simple beauty, sleep