“Dexter” Stars Jennifer Carpenter And Michael C. Hall File For DivorceDecember 15th, 2010 - 9:29 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Dec 15, (THAINDIAN NEWS) It seems that celebrity couple breakups have taken a front seat these days. 2010 has many breakups and divorces which left the media and common people in a state of shock. “Dexter”s stars Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter, who plays the role of brothers and sisters in the Showtime series have filed for divorce after two years of their marriage. The representative of the couple announced the news to the media.
The representative of the Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter said that the couple stayed separately for some time and then they decided to part their ways. The representative has also confirmed that the couple has already filed for divorce. The spokesperson said that the couple decided to split amicably. The media outlets reported that this announcement comes just after a day Jennifer Carpenter attended “Dexter” season 5 finale party without her better half. The couple was unavailable for comments but a close to the television series said that the couple used to maintain distance in the set of “Dexter” as well.
Michael C. Hall was spotted on Tuesday afternoon at a cafe with some of his friends. The journalists noticed that the actor was without his wedding ring. Though the couple has announced that they have decided to part ways amicably, the media outlets are presently abuzz speculating what might be the possible reason for the split. Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter exchanged vows in 2008 after dating for more than a year. Previously, while speaking about Michael C. Hall, the actress said that she feels her husband is the sexiest man alive. She also added that Michael C. Hall has an “incredible” talent and he deserves accolades of appreciation.
- 'Dexter' Stars Jennifer Carpenter, Michael C. Hall Call It Quits - Dec 14, 2010
- Michael C Hall And Jennifer Carpenter Call It Quits - Dec 14, 2010
- 'Dexter' star Jennifer Carpenter files for divorce from co-star Michael C. Hall - Dec 17, 2010
- Dexter star Michael C. Hall files for divorce - Dec 15, 2010
- Breakups That Took Hollywood By Surprise This Past Week - Dec 15, 2010
- Season premiere of 'Dexter' leaked online - Sep 23, 2011
- Is Julia Stiles Responsible For Michael C. Hall's Split? - Dec 20, 2010
- "Dexter" Fans Eagerly Waiting For The Next Episode - Nov 30, 2010
- 'Chuck' star joins 'Dexter' - Jun 14, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds Reunite For Dinner In New York - Dec 20, 2010
- Dexter's Michael C. Hall is wins his battle against cancer successfully - Apr 27, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson And Ryan Reynolds Reunite Over Teary Dinner - Feb 03, 2011
- Dexter star Michael C. Hall has 'fully recovered' from cancer - Apr 26, 2010
- Ben Harper Files For Divorce From His Wife Laura Dern - Oct 11, 2010
- "Dexter" Season 5 Premieres On Showtime - Sep 27, 2010
Tags: breakups, brothers and sisters, celebrity couple, common people, dexter, divorces, front seat, gina gomez, jennifer carpenter, media outlets, michael c hall, news to the media, sexiest man, showtime series, spokesperson, state of shock, television series, tuesday afternoon, vows, wedding ring