‘Dexter’ star Jennifer Carpenter files for divorce from co-star Michael C. HallDecember 17th, 2010 - 9:43 pm ICT by BNO News
LOS ANGELES (BNO NEWS) — Actress Jennifer Carpenter, who stars in the TV hit series ‘Dexter,’ on Thursday filed for divorce from co-star Michael C. Hall, TMZ.com reported on Friday.
Even though the petition was filed on Thursday in the Los Angeles County Superior Court, the document shows a date of separation between Carpenter, 31, and Hall, 39, of August 9.
In the document, Carpenter cites “irreconcilable differences” and asks for spousal support and for attorney’s fees. The couple had been married since 2008, but have no children
Carpenter first gathered nation-wide attention after portraying Emily Rose in ‘The Exorcism of Emily Rose’ in 2006, and she currently plays the role of Debra Morgan on Showtime’s ‘Dexter.’ Hall plays the role of her adoptive brother, Dexter Morgan.
- Season premiere of 'Dexter' leaked online - Sep 23, 2011
- Dexter star Michael C. Hall files for divorce - Dec 15, 2010
- Stewart's parents divorcing - Sep 03, 2012
- 'Chuck' star joins 'Dexter' - Jun 14, 2012
- Mena Suvari files for divorce - Jan 16, 2012
- Dennis Quaid's wife files for divorce - Mar 11, 2012
- "Dexter" Stars Jennifer Carpenter And Michael C. Hall File For Divorce - Dec 15, 2010
- Heidi Klum, Seal divorcing? - Jan 22, 2012
- "Dexter" Fans Eagerly Waiting For The Next Episode - Nov 30, 2010
- Joel Moore files for divorce - Nov 17, 2011
- 'Scream' star Neve Campbell files for divorce from hubby - Dec 01, 2010
- Ashlee Simpson files for divorce from Pete Wentz - Feb 10, 2011
- Avatar star Joel Moore files for divorce - Nov 18, 2011
- David Hasselhoff pays ex-wife $3.25mn in exchange for marital house - May 18, 2010
- Olivia Wilde refuses support from estranged husband - Mar 13, 2011
Tags: actress jennifer, adoptive brother, bno, co star, county superior court, debra morgan, dexter hall, divorce, exorcism, irreconcilable differences, jennifer carpenter, los angeles county, los angeles county superior court, michael c hall, petition, showtime, star jennifer, tmz