‘Devil Wears Prada’ taught me to run in heels: HathawayMay 22nd, 2012 - 7:01 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 22 (IANS) Actress Anne Hathaway credits “The Devil Wears Prada” for helping her pull off her daredevil role as Catwoman in the upcoming “The Dark Knight Rises.”
The 29-year-old says it is thanks to her role as a busy assistant to magazine editor Miranda Priestly, essayed by Meryl Streep in “The Devil Wears Prada”, that she is comfortable running in high heels.
“I had excellent training in ‘The Devil Wears Prada’ for how to run around wearing them, so when it came time to just add some high kicks and jumps, it wasn’t that bad,” showbizspy.com quoted Hathaway as saying.
“Having a stunt double, that did it much better than me, helped too though,” she added.
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Batwing crashes during filming - Aug 15, 2011
- Hathaway spent all time in gym for Catwoman - Apr 14, 2012
- Anne Hathaway Bags The Role Of Catwoman In The Dark Knight Rises - Jan 20, 2011
- Meryl Streep to be honored with a Golden Bear at the Berlin Film Festival - Jan 02, 2012
- Catwoman role makes Hathaway nauseous - Jun 01, 2012
- Steve Carell to play marriage therapist - Feb 22, 2011
- Meryl Streep turns saviour for Watts - Mar 01, 2012
- Anne Hathaway: The New Catwoman In Batman Series - Jan 27, 2011
- Hathaway incredible in 'Dark Knight Rises': Nolan - Jul 11, 2012
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Anne Hathaway to play Catwoman in 'Dark Knight Rises' - Jan 20, 2011
- When Hathaway thought of living with a cat - Aug 21, 2011
- Hathaway to star in 'The Dark Knight Rises' - Jan 20, 2011
- Hathaway dons 'Ugly Betty' look - Oct 28, 2011
- Anne Hathaway, Julie Andrews to reunite for Glee? - Dec 29, 2010