Devi Returns!April 30th, 2010 - 3:16 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
April 30, 2010 (Sampurn Wire):The story of Imagine TV’s “Devi’ will soon be taking a happy turn, but only for a while. As per the track, Lakshmi (Reem) and Suhagi (Deepali Pansare) have run away from home, from the hold of Ghasita (Hemant Pandey). Ghasita uses his daughter, Lakshmi’s, ‘Devi’ status amongst the ignorant villagers, to mint money and has forbidden any education for her.
But Lakshmi and her mother, Suhagi’s, troubles do not end here. They are facing difficulties of their own and on top of that, Ghasita is trying very hard to find them.
A source informs that Ghasita will come to know the truth of their whereabouts after visiting the police station, and will be able to persuade them to return home by making false promises of educating Lakshmi and reforming himself.
“Suhagi and Lakshmi will fall for, what they think is, Ghasita’s emotional plea and agree to return to home”, adds the source.
The shoot for the same is already done and now the family is concentrating on Charaiya’s wedding. It is reported that a major twist in the plot will happen soon after the wedding.
- Tejashree Bhopatkar / Sampurn Wire
- Is Reem, Deepali's daughter in real life? - Apr 07, 2010
- Axe On 'Jamunia', 'Kashi' Threatens Devi's Cast - Jul 09, 2010
- "Enough Of Mother Now": Deepali Pansare - Jul 22, 2010
- NDTV's 'Devi' cast revealed - Dec 30, 2009
- To essay Suhagi was a challenge -Deepali Pansare - Jan 28, 2010
- Fans confused about Karan Mehra - Sep 16, 2010
- Aman Verma Turns Rapist In Shorr - Sep 02, 2010
- Yashoda to die in Swarg! - Feb 04, 2010
- Damodar comes back home safely in Pavitra Rishta! - Feb 17, 2010
- Being Ghasita was really challenging -Hemant Pandey - Feb 16, 2010
- Rajshri Thakur And Manav Gohil's Entry To Influence Laali! - Jul 21, 2010
- Electrifying Twist In 'Mata Ki Chowki'! - Jun 23, 2010
- Ayesha to take over the hotel in 'Jaane Pehchaane...?' - Feb 26, 2010
- Romit and Tina get Mata Ka Bulawa - Aug 19, 2010
- Behenein builds peak drama for post IPL - Apr 08, 2010