Devastated Peter Andre loses a stone after Katie Price splitMay 26th, 2009 - 4:43 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 26 (ANI): Heartbroken Peter Andre has lost almost a stone following his split with wife Katie Price a.k.a Jordan.
While writing in his New! Magazine column, the English-born Australian singer said that he spent last week feeling like a zombie and has vowed not to reveal anything about his bitter split with the glamour model.
“I know everybody wants me to spill the beans but it is not something I will ever talk about,” the Mirror quoted him as saying.
“I’ve spent the last week in Cyprus in my own little bubble feeling like a zombie. My head’s in a mess. I couldn’t even face answering the phone to friends,” he added.
Andre said that he has hardly eaten following the split.
He said his clothes don’t fit any more after losing a stone.
“I had a meeting with my lawyers last week and when I put on my suit it was hanging off me,” he said.
“I had it made for the Oscars a couple of months ago and it fitted like a glove. I hadn’t really noticed how much I’ve shrunk but it makes sense as I’ve had practically no appetite recently,” he added. (ANI)
- I'm thinking of Botox again: Peter Andre - Jun 29, 2011
- Peter Andre heading to Cyprus to mend his broken heart - Apr 12, 2011
- Peter Andre losing his looks - May 18, 2011
- I'm tortured inside: Peter Andre - Dec 13, 2011
- Andre feels younger with new girlfriend - Aug 07, 2012
- Peter Andre tortured by divorce - Dec 13, 2011
- I forgot about Father's Day, says Andre - Jun 19, 2012
- I'm too old for Mr.Bean now: Rowan Atkinson - Sep 07, 2011
- Joe Jonas to sing 'his side of the story' about past break-ups - Mar 17, 2011
- Andre raves about romantic holiday with girlfriend - Aug 14, 2012
- Peter Andre glad to have his six-pack abs back - Nov 11, 2009
- McConaughey likes simple fashion - Aug 22, 2012
- Andre doesn't want to date any more celebrities - May 21, 2011
- Robbie Williams' father rejects mansion offer - Jul 11, 2011
- The cost of getting a new nose in Asia (The Funny Side) - Aug 10, 2012