Desperate Amy Winehouse turns to Frank Sinatra to win back hubbyMarch 4th, 2009 - 1:55 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 4 (ANI): Amy Winehouse has reportedly turned to Frank Sinatras tunes in a desperate bid to get back with estranged husband Blake Fielder-Civil.
Blake had filed for divorce in January, following reports that his singer-wife had been romancing former rugby player Joshua Bowman while holidaying in the Caribbean.
Amy was said to have wanted to try and save her 20-month marriage and recently returned to London.
And now, the Rehab hitmaker was allegedly resorting to the singer to mend the tainted relationship.
It was said that Amy had further sent the lyrics of My Way in a text, along with leaving a voicemail playing the song in the background.
She still insists that Blake is the only man for her. She is convinced she can win him round, the Sun quoted a pal as saying. (ANI)
- Amy Winehouse determined to win hubby back - Mar 07, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse giving up hopes on shattered marriage? - Mar 21, 2009
- Amy Winehouse to offer hubby PS2.5M in divorce settlement - Feb 09, 2009
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011
- Amy Winehouse romancing waiter on Caribbean holiday - Apr 18, 2009
- Winehouses divorce is going ahead, says mum - Feb 18, 2009
- Winehouses hubby dating 16-year-old schoolgirl - Mar 04, 2009
- Amy Winehouse "happy without Blake Fielder-Civil" - Nov 28, 2009
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Winehouse's earliest song lyrics found in a stash of dumped school books - Dec 28, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend says she is 'throwing herself into work' - Mar 29, 2011
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011