Designer Pallavi Mohan Launches Flowery Monsoon LineAugust 7th, 2010 - 3:18 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 7, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Fashion designer Pallavi Mohan of “Not So Serious’ fame has designed a monsoon collection inspired by Murano glassmakers, who made the most exotic multicolored glass in the world.
The monsoon season comes with a dark shadow and the flowery line of Pallavi Mohan adds some vibrant colors to your wardrobe to gift a pleasant mood. So, just keep your other linens and denims stored for other seasons and enjoy the monsoon with playful frills and cascading ruffles.
The monsoon line is splashed with yellow, off-white, indigo, olive, and coral hues. Monsoon arrives with a touch of summer, so multiple layers of silk, ramie, and chiffon are sued to offer a fabulous summer look.
The dark and cloudy evening will turn colorful with these dressed embroidered with crystal encrusted bugs, butterflies and beetles discreetly creeping up on them. The wily femininity returns with the beetle brooches and trademark ladybug rendered in crystal.
The bright colored motifs on the dressed offer a classic appeal to the collection and the seductively flamboyant dresses in ramie tempts you to enjoy the spirit of the season.
– Sampurn Wire
- Zoa Morani to make first appearance at LFW show - Mar 12, 2011
- Ladybugs Infest Homes Throughout The US - Oct 21, 2009
- Fashion For Women: Scarves, Shawls And Accessories - Dec 06, 2010
- Designer Pillai Mohan showcases kid wear at Wills India Fashion Week - Oct 24, 2010
- Get Stylish With Tommy Hilfiger Spring/Summer Watch Collection - Jun 04, 2010
- From no show to showstopper: Perizaad Zorabian at LFW - Mar 15, 2011
- Umbrellas and bit of Sherlock Holmes at Pakistan Fashion Week - Apr 01, 2011
- Finally Shiju played Holi with Star Plus! - Apr 28, 2010
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim Showcases Creative Swimsuit - Jul 17, 2010
- Designers' ode to free-spirited women at WIFW show - Oct 10, 2011
- From Hollywood to Bollywood, tribal fashion gets modern makeover - Aug 19, 2012
- Teej, the festival of swings, celebrated in Amritsar with fervour - Jul 31, 2010
- What Is The Best Lingerie Gift For Your Girl? - Dec 10, 2010
- Turn on unisex fashion this winter - Nov 24, 2011
- What Not To Wear For Christmas, Some Tips - Dec 22, 2010
Tags: august 7, beetles, brooches, chiffon, classic appeal, dark shadow, denims, fabulous summer, fashion designer, femininity, glassmakers, hues, ladybug, linens, mohan, monsoon season, motifs, ramie, vibrant colors, wardrobe