Designer Neeta Lulla presents her new collection in MumbaiApril 13th, 2008 - 9:25 pm ICT by admin
Mumbai, Apr 13 (ANI): Neeta Lulla showcased her collection during a two-day style fest organised from April 12-13 by Gitanjali Lifestyle.
Gitanjali Luxury Style Fest is country’s first luxury event that exhibits elite brands for the selected target audience.
The show was unique and exclusive as it successfully translated the timelessness of conventional designs to modern context.
Neeta Lulla’s collection was the extension of her collection, which she showcased at the Lakme Fashion Week 2008.
It was during this year’s fashion week that the official’s of ‘Galeries Lafayette’ noticed her collection and asked her to showcase the similar line.
‘Galeries Lafayette’ which is associated with Gitanjali Luxury Style is presenting French Couture in Mumbai.
This spring-summer collection of the designer Neeta Lulla saw the use of lot of fabrics like Georgette, satin and soft satin, which blended in vibrant colours.
Speaking to the media about her collection she justified that glamour, lifestyle and fashion go hand in hand.
“I think luxury brands incorporate a lot of glamour. So fashion is an integral part of it and I think that’s the reason why we have got fashion, jewellery and the lifestyle products that are incorporated into the show tonight,” said Neeta.
Top line models of the country along with the foreign models set the ramp on fire with their impeccable catwalk.
The event saw the presence of the creme de la creme of Mumbai thronging the venue to get a glimpse of this exquisite show. (ANI)
- Mix of colours, contrast and bling at WIFW - Oct 09, 2011
- Prachi shines at Neeta Lulla's show - Aug 20, 2011
- Taufiq Qureshi steals WIFW show with vocal percussions - Feb 19, 2012
- Designers' ode to free-spirited women at WIFW show - Oct 10, 2011
- JJ Valaya completes 20 years, rolls out vintage tour (With Images) - Apr 19, 2012
- Neeta Lulla to present 'Radha' at LFW - Jul 17, 2012
- Sonakshi walks ramp for J.J. Valaya at LFW - Mar 06, 2012
- Komal Sood creates flower-inspired collection for WIFW (With Images) - Mar 29, 2011
- Katrina Kaif walks ramp during Mumbai's Jewellery Week - Aug 16, 2010
- Kavita Bhartia pays tribute to Indian weavers - Oct 09, 2011
- Mysore royal house unveils spring-summer collection - Mar 11, 2011
- Mumbai's Lakme Fashion Week concludes - Sep 22, 2010
- Sushmita, Sameera walk down ramp at Mumbai's BPFT show - Sep 06, 2010
- Couture week: Manav Gangwani to showcase A Timeless Affaire (With Image) - Jul 18, 2011
- IIJW's opening show blends glamour with cause - Jul 31, 2011
Tags: catwalk, conventional designs, couture, fashion jewellery, galeries lafayette, georgette, glamour, lakme fashion week, lakme fashion week 2008, lifestyle products, line models, luxury brands, luxury style, neeta lulla, ramp, soft satin, spring summer, target audience, timelessness, vibrant colours